Sunday, 3 June 2012
CD Sunday Gorgeous Green
I'm delighted to have been chosen as one of the new Design Team members over on
The CD Sunday Challenge blog. The other newbie is Cazro - who I hope to be getting to know over the next few weeks along - along with some of the other team members I'm not familiar with.
This weeks theme is 'Gorgeous Green' and for my card I have used a background paper from Sheena Douglass' cd. The image is an Elusive Images (now Chocolate Baroque) stamp from the Essence of Nature set. I coloured the background first with Pan Pastels then over stamped with Versafine Onyx Black. The sentiment is done with my Design Runner and cut out with a nestie die. Some rafia and some black card candy to finish. I hope lots of you will join in this week - we'd love to see all you 'green' creations.
A busy family weekend this one so I'll probably be catching up with two days of blog visiting sometime late tonight when they've all gone home.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
congrats on your new dt possition, your card is really stunning, I love it, the dark trees against the pale background works wonderfully.
In enjoy your busy family time, I'm going to my brothers tomorrow.
janex
Congratulations on your DT position. Love the card!
A beautiful card. Congratulations on joining the DT. Ali x
Welcome to the team Beryl and what a cracking card to start off with.
Hugs
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT
A stunning card Beryl - the colouring of the sky is a fabulous backing for the trees. Absolutely love it!
Hope you have a wonderful Jubilee weekend with the family - hugs, Sylvia xx
Ooops Beryl - so sorry, I forgot to say HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your new DT post - very well deserved!
Sylvia x
Congratulations Beryl, i look forward to seeing what you create for us at CD Sunday. This one is fab, i love tree stamps beautiful card.
sue-b
Oooh Beryl that image is just gorgeous, love it and the whole of your card is so elegant. Congratulations on your joining the DT at CD Sunday, well done. Have a great Jubilee weekend.
Pat xx
Congratulations mrs, you will be so perfect for CD Sunday! I love your gorgeous creation Beryl, the greens are gorgeous.
Hi Beryl,good to have you on the team and your debut card is fabulous.
Love the stamp and your colours with Pan Pastels are stunning.
Hugs
Christine xx
What a gorgeous card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
Congratulations on your DT post Beryl. Very well deserved as you are brilliant at using your CDs to excellent advantage. For instance co-ordinating this lovely background with the gorgeous EI stamp. The result is beautiful. Love the Pan Pastel background too.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Congratulations on your new DT position Beryl, it's very well deserved. Oh, and the card is gorgeous too :) xx
Congratulations Beryl on your DT position. A stunning and beautiful card. I love the background colours, the black trees look stunning against such a light background.
luv
irene
xxxx
Big COngratulations Beryl, your card is lovely. I'm not a green person but love this. Hugs x ChrisB
Post a Comment