Saturday, 16 June 2012

Sheena's Lakeside Scene


Got to use this stamp at last - only had it since November!! I coloured it with Derwent watercolours pencils and stamped the sky with Adirondack Cloudy Blue and a Stamp in the Hand stamp - it's very pale and shows up better IRL. The script bp is from a Graphicus Guild pack and is on one of the Arrtylicious cd's but I'm afraid I can't remember which one. The sentiment is a Crafters Companion one (at least I think it is - it's with all my other C.Comp stamps ) - the swirls are a Sissix die and the rope border a Fiskars punch.
I'm entering it into the Pan Pastel challenge which this week is Boys?Fathers Day. No Pan Pastels used this week I'm afraid (and no dad to give the card to either).
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

10 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, your watercolouring is beautiful and I love the sky too. The black matting and swirls really show off that lovely scene. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
Claire xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a stunning card, I love the papers and the image and the celtic border and die cut flourishes look fantastic. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

This is so beautiful, you do scenes so well Beryl, this reminds me of the lake district. Wonderful crafting. janex

Janet said...

Beautiful card, Beryl. Love the pencil colouring - very soft and gentle. I wish I had a Dad to make a card for too.

Janet xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

craftimamma said...

This is really lovely Beryl and the colouring superb. Love the rope border ... perfect for this card.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

pinky said...

Wow Beryl that really is beautiful. I just adore the scene you have creation. The whole card looks amazing.

Irene said...

Hello Beryl,

Oh my word your card is amazing, I love the little scene, The flourishes finish your card perfectly.
luv
irene
xxxx

lisa said...

This is beautiful, Beryl. I love your colouring. It's a lovely set of stamps isn't it. The Lakes are one of my favourite places.
I love that rope border punch you've used.
Hugs Lisax

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is very striking Beryl, I love the simplicity of this one.

Wendy -x-