Not sure if this classifies as 'vintage' but that's the theme on the Pan Pastel challenge this week 'Something Vintage'. The stamp is quite old now - one of the first I bought and it's an EI stamp - now Chocolate Baroque. I coloured a piece of white card with Permanent Red Tint and then stamped the image with Black Versafine. I then coloured the image using Dairylide Yellow Tint, Bright Yellow Green Shade, Magenta Shade and Violet Tint. I used cotton buds to apply the pastels and for the finer bits I used Ranger cut n dry nibs. The bp is from a Graphicus Guild pack, edged with Frantage Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel. The pink card behind was white and coloured with Pan Pastels to match the image. Flowers from my stash and a die cut Sissix swirl to finish off.
Thanks very much for visiting today. I may not be around over the weekend as I've got visitors coming on Friday so will probably spend most of Monday catching up.
Beryl xx

13 comments:
Beautiful card Beryl, love how you used your pastels. Have fun with your visitors.
I do like this Beryl, you seem to have got to grips with these pastels.
Jenny x
Absolutely gorgeous Beryl, love tha panel.
luv
Debby
Hello Beryl,
Wow your card is stunning and gorgerous. I love how you have used these pastels.
luv
irene
xxxx
Just beautiful Beryl and I think it definitely DOES qualify as vintage sweetie.
Chrissie xx
Hi Beryl - I also bought this gorgeous stamp from EI several years ago - it came as part of a French perfume set, but I have used it very little (shame on me)! I absolutely love the way you have made it the focal point of your card, and the colouring is fabulous - the leaves really "pop" from the page.
Have a happy weekend - hugs, Sylvia xx
love the baroque style,a beautiful card. Hope you have a good weekend. janex
Stunning card Beryl, love the colours and the beautiful image.
Pat xx
Excellent piece, certainly looks vintage to me Beryl. Enjoy your time with the visitors.
Gorgeous card Beryl, really stunning. I love the colours and you've done a fab job with the panpastels. I haven't tried the nibs with them so I'll have to give that a go. Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
Claire xx
Wow! This is stunning and very different, love those leafy flourishes. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx
Hi Beryl, catching up with blog posts. Your card is beautiful, a lovely stamp and your Pan Pastels colours are so delicate. Think I will have to invest in a few.
Hugs
Christine xx
Gorgeous card Beryl - that's always been one of my favourite stamps.
Glenda
Post a Comment