Wednesday, 20 June 2012
Dressed for a British Summer!
The current challenge from Sketch n Stash is to use any of their previous sketches - to be found in their sketch library page. I've chosen sketch 35.
As you can see I've had to put the card candy in the corners of the card as it would have been too crowded on the centre square. (Guess I should have used a smaller image). The stamp is the 'old and neglected' element. I've had it for a few years and only used it on a card once. I can't remember who's make it is either - but I'm sure someone out there knows.I used Promarkers to colour her. The papers are a mixture of Crafty Individuals and Kay and Co. The flower is made up from punched and stash flowers. A Martha Stewart border punch was used for the band across the centre topped with a little more of the Kay and co paper.The sentiment was computer generated.
Thanks very much for visiting today. Hope you all got some sunshine - think quite a few of us have got rain again tomorrow.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
What a goorgeous card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
Lovely sketch you chose to use Beryl, cute image and great papers.
Pat xx
What a super card.
super card, I have this stamp,looking at it now , the post title says it all.....rain tomorrow and maybe some thunder too.
love how you've interpreted the sketch.
About sentiment stamps , I use a long thin rock a block, always works well.
janex
Such a gorgeous card Beryl and I love your humour (or not!)for the post title.
An adorable image (use it more often) and lovely colour combo too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx
A gorgeous Birthday card Beryl,
the papers are stunning, I love the CI one. I think your title is so apt, and love the bright yellow flower.
luv
irene
xxxx
Hi Beryl
Yep, that is just how everyone is dressed here today .. .. with the addition of an umbrella!!
At least there hasn't been any need to water the garden!
Cute image and gorgeous papers Beryl.
Love Jules xx
gorgeous card Beryl thanks for joining us at SNS hugs Jill xx
Super card, Beryl. I think you are very clever being able to follow a sketch so well. My mind goes a blank the minute I look at a sketch - silly isn't it? Fabbo card though.
Janet xx
What a lovely card, Beryl. I shall keep a note of that sketch, it's lovely.
We had beautiful warm sunshine up until today but it's poured all day and tomorrow doesn't look much better. Glad I got all my planting up done yesterday.
BTW that packing was from my daughters school residential, nothing exciting I assure you!!
Hugs Lisax
A Lovely pretty card Beryl. Thanks for your kind wishes Take care. Hugs x ChrisB
Hi hun
gorgeous card, adorable image, pretty papers & embelies, fab design, have a lovely weekend, sue,x
Beautiful card & love the image you have used...
Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash & good luck!
hugs and xxx
Gemma
I'm like Janet with sketches so really admire people like you who seem to make it look so easy. It's a pity your title was so apt at the time but at least by the time I've managed to comment we've had a lovely day here. First day without rain for I don't know how long.
Once again you've coloured the lovely image beautifully and I love the touches of green on the card.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Great card. That sketch works really well, I've just saved it for one of my 'blank' moments :) xx
Post a Comment