Round three of the
Sassy in the City Relay brings us Miranda. This time the challenge is to produce a Clean and Simple project. I'm sort of middle of the road and find both CAS and cards with loads of embellishments a challenge to here's my effort. Miranda was coloured with Promarkers, cut out and mounted onto a background made using an image from Charmed Crafts Girls About Town collection. The sentiment is also from the same set. And that's it. Only one more round to go. Let's see who the next Sassy lady will be.
Thanks for visiting today.
Beryl xx
15 comments:
Beryl, OMG, this is brilliant! The store background and sentiment are so perfect. Just LOVE this card, such a great idea. Thanks for joining the SSD Sassy in the City relay, can't wait to see your next creation!
Hi Beryl! I love your card, wonderful scene you have created! hugs Sandra
Another beautiful card Beryl, with yet another gorgeous image, I'm really loving these images you are using, great colours today too. Enjoy your weekend.
Pat xx
Beryl, this is fabulous! Love that she is in front of the boutique. Too cute! Great sentiment too.
-Lori SSD DT
Fabulous card...I love the scene!
loving your sassy ladies Beryl, fabulous card. janex
Gorgeous! Love the scene you created, and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for entering Round 3 of our Sassy in the City Relay. Good luck!
xx Star (SSD DT)
Lovely card! Your background is super cool and goes perfectly with the sentiment!
Thank you for joining us in the Sassy in the City Relay! Looking forward to see what you created with the next Sassy City Lady!
Ruza - SSD DT
This is a fabulous card! I love the shop window behind her!! What a fun and creative idea!
Christy
SSD DT
Hi Beryl
A great card - in fact I am enjoying seeing a the Sassy images. You use them brilliantly. Love how you manage to shade her hair so well. I'm rubbish at that!
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. It sounds like our crafty backgrounds are very similar!
Have a lovely weekend.
Love Jules xx
Those images are lovely and I really like how you've used them. Your colouring is brilliant :)
Thank you very much for all your lovely comments and support on my blog. xx
Love this Beryl. She's certainly a young lady with a lot of attitude by the looks, lol! You've coloured her beautifully and she's perfect with the shop in the background and that sentiment. Lovely work!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Its perfect CAS Beryl. I have those shop images and sentiments so must try that one.
*squee* LOVE this scene, Beryl! That background image of the boutique is fabulous and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us for Round 3 of our Sassy in the City relay! :-)
{hugs}
Regan
SSD Design Team and PCP Coordinator
Hello Beryl
A brilliant and Sassy Birthday card. Love the sentiment.
luv
irene
xxxx
Post a Comment