Monday, 11 June 2012

Ballerina Update

After the demise of my Ballerina (see post below) I checked the Dimension Stamps website and couldn't find her so wrote to Roy to see if they'd got one tucked away somewhere. I got a reply from Faye this morning to say that they had and she would send me one to replace the original 'just for a mention to my friends'. Wow. I didn't expect that - what a fantastic result. Thank you Faye.
Now we all know the demise of this particular stamp was down to me in some way or another and a few of you have suggested I may have cleaned it with Stazon cleaner. Now while I can't ever remember doing this - it was one of the very first stamps I bought  - and I may have. We live and learn and I probably wasn't that 'stamp savvy' when I first started my little collection of stamps. Yep! About as little as everyone elses collection I'm guessing.
Anyway - the upshot is - I will have another ballerina stamp to cherish - and this time I'll make sure she's treated with respect.
Many thanks Roy and Faye
Beryl xx

9 comments:

Chrissie said...

So pleased you have managed to get hold of another stamp Beryl and what a very kind thing for the company to do.
Have fun sweetie!
Chrissie xx

Pat said...

Pleased you have been able to replace your stamp Beryl and how kind of them. The card you made with her is just beautiful and I can understand why you wanted a replacement it is a lovely stamp, so clean and fresh.

Pat xx

Cazro said...

Fantastic result Beryl, and top notch marketing from Dimension. Cheers Caz

Christine said...

So pleased you have been able to replace your stamp Beryl, top marks to Dimension. Take care of this one.
Hugs from a cool Sarlat - in the Dordogne.
Christine xx

Christine B. said...

Glad you contacted Roy and Faye, I was sure they would sort you out.They are always so friendly and helpful. Hugs x ChrisB

debby4000 said...

Well done Dimension Stamps for replacing it Beryl.
luv
Debby

lisa said...

You've been very busy with some gorgeous creations while I've been absent, Beryl.
How brilliant that you managed to replace that beautiful Ballerina stamp, they become like old friends don't they especially when it's a favourite.
Hope you are keeping well.
hugs Lisax

Carol said...

That was great wasn't it. I have always found them a pleasure to shop with when I have been at their stand at the shows.
x
Carol

craftimamma said...

Well done Dimension! I know exactly what you mean about not being stamp savvy when you first start out. The first clear stamp I bought (a lovely script) went totally yucky, very hard and started to crumble. I think I'd probably given it the StazOn cleaner treatment too because I'm sure I hadn't left it out in the light. As you say, we live and learn. Hugs Lesley Xx