Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Sassy in the City - Samantha's Turn


It's round two of the Sassy in the City Relay with Sassy Studio Designs. The image we've been given this time is called Samantha. Isn't she fab.This time Regan wants to see plenty of bling! I've coloured the image with Promarkers - except for the dress which I've glittered with some sparkly black glitter.I also used silver glitter for the earrings  and bracelet. The swirls in the background are Creative Expressions ( by Sheena Douglass) which I've embossed with black holographic embossing powder.The seat is from a My Craft Studio CD and the sentiment is computer generated.
I couldn't believe my luck when I found out that I'd been picked in the random draw to win a couple of images from the shop. What a job choosing - so many gorgeous girls - but choose I did and I'm looking forward to using them.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

17 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Beryl, this is beautiful! I love her sparkly dress and earrings. Fabulous coloring too.

-Lori SSD DT

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

sassy, this lady positively smoulders,so chic ,love the sparkly dress, fabulous card. You should have bought the half price sentiment I got at Port Sunlight, it says fabulous darling fabulous.
I'm hot and tried at the mo, been decorating the front room. janex

Star said...

Congrats on your win for Round 1! LOVE this card. Your coloring is fab, and that chair is just perfect for Samantha! Thanks for entering Round 2 of the Sassy in the City relay. Good luck!

Crafting Queen said...

Super card and congrats!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A fabulous image Beryl and I am so impressed with the way you've added the seat - I wouldn't have a clue about combining images in MCS. Love the sparkly dress and your colouring. Well done on your win too!
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Kate said...

Congrats on your win for Round 1. Love her chair. Thank you for joining us over at SSD Sassy in the City Relay part 2. Can't wait to see your next creation.

Hugs,
Kate

Unknown said...

Congrats on the win for Round 1!
Your card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the bench she's sitting on, her sparkly dress, and all that fabulous bling!
Thank you for joining us in the Sassy in the City Relay! Looking forward to see what you created with the next Sassy City Lady!
Ruza - SSD DT

Jovan said...

Fabulous card!

Regan said...

Woo, look at that amazing bling and such a fabulously sparkly dress! Love how she's sitting on the bench! Congrats again on win for Round 1! Thanks for joining us for Round 2 of our Sassy in the City relay! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Michelle J M said...

She is truly fabulous Beryl! I am so glad you won in the draw, congratulations! Now on to the next one! Michelle x

Kathy said...

Beryl, this is fab. Love the color combo and sparkle on her dress. Thanks for joining the Sassy in the City relay, can't wait to see what you create with Miranda.

Pat said...

Absolutely stunning Beryl, such a gorgeous image and I love the sparkle on her black dress, a really fabulous card. Well done on winning some images can't wait to see them in use.

Pat xx

pinky said...

She is gorgeous, makes you want to say 'oh darling' lol. Very posh card! I love the bling on her dress. Glad you missed me mrs:)

brenda said...

So late getting here Beryl, been one of those weeks where everything is taking forever.

Super card, she's a really elegant lass.

Hope you have a good weekend here in the Fens.

B x

Anonymous said...

Love the bench and all of the swirls!!

Christy
SSD DT

Jackie said...

I think this card is my favourite of the three using those lovely images. You've really done it proud. xx

craftimamma said...

Another beauty Beryl. You really know how to use this type of image. I'm always at a loss but she's perfect on that lovely seat and once again your colouring is amazing.

Hugs
Lesley Xx