This is my second attempt at this post. It seems now and again when I post using Internet Explorer only the title is published . So I'm having to use Google Chrome again. Guess I'll have to remember next time. So frustrating.
Anyway. I've followed the sketch from the Sketch n Stash Challenge 89 and using my long neglected WOJ stamp. I'm also entering this card in the Get Funky Challenge - Polka Dots and Flowers.
The image is coloured with Promarkers and the bp's are from the Dreams Come True Papercraft CD.
Ribbon, gems and corners are from my stash and the sentiment is computer generated and die cut with a nestie. I've also put some sparkly dots around the image but this doesn't show up on the screen.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

14 comments:
What a wonderful card. Thank you so much for joining in with this months Get Funky Challenge.
Anice xx
So beautiful card Beryl,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Having a really quick trip round to see what everyone is up to, hopefully get a bit more time for blogging once the holiday washing and ironing (groan) is all done.
Like your sassy image.
B x
sweet card
thanks for joining us at Get Funky this month
AllisonX
I had probs before chrome ,google doesn't like the other.
I love your card, I have this image,real girly,hope the bags are full of craft goodies.
What you said about the gardening is so true,you are a wise one Beryl. Can't see me sticking at it ,a challenge too far.
janex
Hi Beryl
I thought I recognised those funky papers. Great choice!
Looks like your image has done some serious shopping and she might even look a bit guilty about it LOL!!
Loving your colour choices.
I think a few people are having posting and commenting problems at the moment.
Hope you are having a good week.
Love Jules xx
Just beautiful Beryl, a real 'girly' card with this sweet image and papers.
I have this stamp and always forget about her.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx
Gorgeous card Beryl, she is so pretty. Have shared a link on facebook, have a peep you will know the one. Elizabeth xxx
I love that image Beryl, must get it out again. I always use google chrome now and, touch wood, don't have any bother with my posts. Have a great weekend.
gorgeous cardberyl, love how you got the dots and flowers in and sorry I am so late popping in on you!
thank you for playing along with us over on get funky
hugs Lou xxx
Lovely card, love the papers you used. Blogger and Firefox is not working well so lots of frustration with blogging at the moment, so share your frustration. Have a great weekend. :)
beautiful card Beryl love the image thanks for joining us at SNS hugs Jill xx
Gorgeous card, I like the image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash Good Luck.
Kevin xx
Those bps work together perfectly to fit the challenge Beryl and this is an altogether lovely card. Smashing colouring on your image especially her hair.
Hugs
Lesley XX
Post a Comment