This card is made following sketch #88 over on the Sketch and Stash challenge blog.
The main image is a Sheena Douglass stamp which I've had for ages and only used once to date. The bp is a freebie from Jak of Crafter's Kitchen, the flowers made with Nellie Snellen flower punches and the swirls are a Marianne die. The yellow strip up the side is made using a Martha Stewart punch and the ribbon is from my stash. The really old and neglected thing is the sentiment circle - which is a Cuddly Buddly stamp.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

11 comments:
beautifully designed Beryl,that image is really cute and the colours lovely. janex
Oh I love you're wonderful card Beryl, its so adorable.
luv
Debby
This is absolutely adorable Beryl!
A sweet image, lovely papers and elements and a gorgeous colour combo too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Hope you are keeping well sweetie?
Chrissie xx
What a gorgeous card Beryl,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Adorable card Beryl, love the cute image. :)
Lovely image on your card Beryl, and I like the way you have added the swirls to the flowers, great bp too.
Pat xx
Absolutely gorgeous hun...
Thanks for playing along at sketch n stash & good luck!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma
fabulous card! thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash for my sketch
jen xxx
aww this is so cute and absolutely gorgeous thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx
Aw, this is lovely. Both my granddaughters love dandelion clocks. Me? I love them on stamps but am fed up of the blooming things in our lawn, lol! Lovely work as always Beryl.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Another lovely card Beryl, I love your choice of colours and the stamp is really cute xx
Post a Comment