A card two days running! You can tell the weather is grotty. I'm a fair weather gardener so indoors in my craft room is the best place for me.
This card I'm entering in The CD Sunday Challenge - which this week is 'Trees and Shrubs'.
The bp is printed from the Artylicious Essence of Nature cd and the tree stamp is from the set of stamps also called Essence of Nature.
I've coloured the butterflies with a mixture of Cosmic Shimmer paints and H2O paints.
The lattice border is a Martha Stewart punch - as is the butterfly. Marianne die for the corner swirls and a flower from my stash.
Thanks very much for visiting today. Hope you are warmer where you are than it is here.
Beryl xx

19 comments:
A very striking card Beryl. I love the way you have used black on this card.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Beautiful card Beryl. Best place to be when it's wet and horrid outside. Enjoy your crafting. :)
Ooow it's gorgeous Beryl, I love thoses butterflies. Elizabeth x
Fabulous card Beryl, love the butterfly tree, so different, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday, Wendy xx
love every detail of your card,gorgeous and unusual image,the black flower and butterfly work so well. janex
Gorgeous layout and image Beryl, super bp too great card.
Pat xx
What a fabulous card Beryl, love the colours you've chosen and that image is beautiful. Hugs x
What a fabulous card Beryl, love the colours you've chosen and that image is beautiful. Hugs x
stunning and creative! hugs Juls
You certainly know how to cheer up my day Beryl. A beautiful card and a gorgeous stamp which I 'must have'
Love your colouring, thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Hugs
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
Its a gorgeous tree Beryl, never seen anything like it before. Love the black borders, flower and butterfly. Very striking design.
Hi Beryl
A butterfly tree .. .. how magical!!
Love your backing papers very much too.
Your "duck" card from yesterday was brilliant too.
Love how your cards are always so very different.
Love Jules xx
Love your fabulous card Beryl and what a gorgeous butterfly tree image.
luv
Debby
I love that stamp its totally gorgeous, lovely card
Margaret
THis is just stunning Beryl. I love butterflies and this is just great and so unusual.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT
your hand painted butterflies are so beautiful as is the whole card, fabulous.
sue-b
Guest designer
I do like this Beryl, that butterfly tree is just beautiful.
Thanks for jining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
What a beautiful card, Beryl. Wouldn't it be lovely to have a tree full of butterflies!!
This weather is awful isn't is? It's rained for 3 days solid here this week, I do hope we get the sun they've promised us tomorrow!!
Hugs Lisax
Oooh, this is stunning Beryl. I love that image and the bp. The black lattice and other embellishments make a very eye catching card. Beautiful!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Post a Comment