Sunday, 13 May 2012

I'll Huff and I'll Puff....


This is my take on the 87th Challenge on the Sketch and Stash blog. The image and papers are from the Docrafts Country Companions CD and my forgotten/neglected stash element are the flower buttons. I bought them from Mad About Cards a few years back and the box they came in hadn't even been unsealed. I didn't want to go overboard on the flower bit as this will be for a two year old boy's birthday. OK - it's not very blue - but I hope he likes it.
Thanks very much for visiting today.
Beryl xx

14 comments:

Sue said...

a fabulous card, sweet image and a great take on the sketch

thanks for joining us at SnS

sue
xx

brenda said...

I think it's just perfect for a little lad Beryl.

Hope you are having a good Sunday.

B x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl.

Hugs Riet.xx

pinky said...

Its very cute Beryl. Think I have some of those buttons too. Isn't it awful the amount of stash we have and not even opened!!

lisa said...

He'll love it, Beryl, it's gorgeous and I love that sketch. Will remember that one for when I'm next struggling with a card, which will probably be tomorrow!!!!
Have a good week.
hugs Lisax

Jules said...

Hi Beryl

I your card is lovely for a 2 year old.

A really cute image and fabby papers.

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I'm sure he will love it,so cute and well co ordinated,the buttons are a lovely touch.
It was so super to see you on Saturday and catch up on everything,I asked my friend Dick how old he thought you were and he said 38 , thats how great you look.
janex

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cute card Beryl.
luv
Debby

Chrissie said...

A gorgeous card Beryl, just perfect for a 2 year old boy.
Those papers are a lovely match with this sweet image.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx

Trish x said...

Gorgeous Beryl, love your colour scheme
Trish xx

craftimamma said...

I reckon he'll love it Beryl. The image really made me smile and I love the gingham backing paper. Those buttons are perfect and glad you found the opportunity to break the seal, lol!

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Doreen said...

gorgeous card - and the image is super cute
Many thanks for joining us at SnS this week
Doreen xx

Julie said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

Andie's Space said...

This looks fab. I love your cute image & pretty papers. Great take on my sketch too. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx