This week the challenge on Rainbow Lady's blog is - 'age' - as in decoupage, pyramage, trinitage or any other 'age' you can think of in the spirit of the challenge. Not old age, new age or similar.lol
I've chosen decoupage. The fairy image I've had for yonks and is a Stanzbogen die cut. The ivy leaves are a Sheena Douglas design from when she worked with Creative Expressions, coloured with Pro Markers. The bp is from the Essence of Nature cd by Artylicious and the sentiment stamp is by Inkylicious. Ribbon from my stash and the card brass embossed round the edge.
We are sponsored this week by Pinflair so I do hope you come and join in.
As the background for the fairy was done with my Pan Pastels (very basic but I'm just starting with them) I'm also entering this card in the Pan Pastel challenge this week - which is Anything Goes.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx

15 comments:
Beautiful card Beryl. Must have taken you some time to make. Have a great day. :)
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
Really super fun design.Thanks for sharing it with us at PanPastel Uk this week.
Kerry DT Leader
Hi Beryl
This is rather different for you and really lovely. I'm a real fairy girl as you know and I love ivy so the corner elements make it perfect in my eyes.
B x
Beautiful card Beryl, love the image, the gorgeous background and those ivy leaves look fab.
Pat xx
Absolutely beautiful Beryl.
An adorable image, lovely papers and I adore your ivy, just perfect!
Chrissie xx
That's really sweet Beryl, love the ivy in the corner. Think I have this decoupage somewhere.
Really stunning, I love the fairy image and the ivy looks gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog.
Lindsay
P.S. this would also fit in to the things with wings theme over at the LEJ designs challenge blog too
wow stunning card. So looking forward to seeing you tomorrow,hope I feel better than now...bad tum.
janex
Gorgeous card Beryl, love the colours and that fairy is beautiful. The ivy leaves complement her perfectly and your colouring is fab! Great to see you using the panpastels too, love your background
Thanks for joining us at PanPastel UK this week
Claire xx
Hi hun
a gorgeous card, what a beautiful image, fabulous design, ,have a lovely weekend, sue,x
I love the ivy corner with your fairy, Beryl and the pastels give a lovely soft background don't they.
It's a beautiful card.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
hugs Lisax
A beautiful soft and serene card Beryl. I love the ivy and your touch of pan pastels. Just stunning.
luv
irene
xxxx
This is lovely Beryl. The image is unusual and very pretty and I really like the ivy corner ......... lovely colouring!
Hugs
Lesley Xx
She's lovely, really magical and I love the ivy. Love Maxine. x
Post a Comment