The challenge from Crafty Ann this fortnight is 'Hide and Seek'. My 'hide' is on the inside. I've used and 8 x 8 card and part of another one to make a second page (the insert will go behind this. I wanted to make a bookmark for an avid reader but it was too big to go in a pocket on the outside - so I started from the inside and work my way backwards with this one. The image on the tag is a Clarity stamp and the moon and branches Stampscapes. The papers are from a Graphicus Guild pack and fortunately I had two the same so I had enough for inside and the front.
The image of the front is an EI image which I had inked some time ago - so can't remember the colour combination but it seemed to go with this bp.The swirls are from a Sissix die. Not sure if I'll be putting a sentiment of the front somewhere - it's a BIG birthday (80) so it might be just as well to keep that greeting for the insert.
Thanks very much for visiting today.Hope you're all enjoying the warm weather.
Beryl xx


11 comments:
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
Great card Beryl and love the bookmark also.
It's gorgeous Beryl, love the colour combo. Soooooo glad you are enjoying your dancing lol. Love Elizabeth xxx
A very lovely birthday/gift card. The colours and backing papers are gorgeous and show up well on the large scale card.
Janet xx
Gorgeous colours Beryl, and what a great idea the "hidden" element is. The papers and images are wonderful - I just remembered that I have lots of Graphicus Guild papers too - must get them out and use them!
Hugs, Sylvia xx
Beautiful card Beryl, love the image on the front and on the bookmark which I am sure will be well appreciated.
Pat xx
Gorgeous! Love all the stamping, did you get inky fingers again lol? Like how you hid the gorgeous book mark inside. What a gorgeous scene you have created, love the whole thing and I am sure the recipient will really appreciate it. Weather gorgeous here, just back from a barbecue at my son's house. Have a chest infection though so plenty of coughing lol.
Gorgeous Beryl, love the papers too. Hugs x
Hi Beryl just left a comment which seemed to disappear so you may have this twice. I said this is a lovely card. I really like the backing paper and the bookmark. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x
My message keeps disappearing so not sure how many times you might see this. lol! I said, this is a lovely card, I really like the backing paper and the bookmark. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x
This is fabulous Beryl, and such a lovely surprise for any avid reader. I love the front of your card too, it's so gentle and ethereal.
Ann x
Post a Comment