Just thought I'd share a couple of cards I made yesterday with Sheena Douglass' 'duck' stamp. The top one was coloured with felt marker pens and the bottom one coloured with Promarkers. Both bp's are from Glenda Waterworth collections. The sentiment on both was computer generated.
Thanks for visiting today. Sunny here at the moment but I don't know how long it will last. Hope someone, somewhere is having some good weather. (Although if they own up they might find they get a lot of visitors.)
Beryl xx
Just noticed the image on the bottom doesn't look quite straight - checked, and it isn't. Never mind - it's going to someone whose sight is even worse than mine!
It was bugging me so I covered it - just in the unlikely event he's forked out on some new 'bins'.
Beryl xx


.png)
12 comments:
these are great Beryl,the stamp is brilliant,fun but grown up cards. Another good sentiment could be
" cheers ,bottoms up".
janex
Ha! Ha! Your comments about the weather (it's been dire hasn't it?) and the image not being straight made me chuckle Beryl.
Love your cards though and the image makes me smile every time I see it.
Hugs
Lesley Xx
Really made me smile Beryl, love the sentiment about the duck!!! Hugs x
Two wonderful card, great colouring. The sun is just trying to peek out here. Have a great day. Hugs Anesha.
These really are such fun images Beryl, really bring a smile.
Hope all is well with you.
B x
Two brilliant cards Beryl, I love the sentiment.
luv
irene
xxxx
They are just gorgeous Beryl, great use of the stamps, no good at this type of stamping unfortunately and I am so jealous of these creations!
Two lovely cards Beryl, great image and super colouring. Must admit we have had lovely sunny weather since Friday apart from some rain Monday afternoon but it has been very cold.
Pat xx
What a gorgeous card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hi hun
two gorgeous card, great image fab colouring, sue,x
Ha Ha I recognise these, Beryl. I love how you've used them too.
We have sunshine!!!!!!!! But don't get too excited, they've forecast rain tomorrow. I think we've been luckier than some though, we had quite a good bank holiday for once although pretty chilly, it was sunny.
Hugs Lisax
do love this image, such a fun card! hugs Juls
Post a Comment