
This card seemed to need more than a straight line sentiment so I found this stamp, which is a Sprinkle and Sparkle stamp, and made a plate using my Nestabilities. The background is Glimmer Misted and the left half embossed using the Cuttlebug. The plate on the right is more of the same Glimmer Misted piece - edged with Distress inks and mounted onto black card. The stamp is from Elusive Images and the black trim some of a great selection bought at a market when staying with Terrie. I'm hoping this will be OK for the Cute Daisy May challenge this week to make a Thank You card. No Daisy May in sight this week but I'll try to give her an outing next week.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
18 comments:
Beautiful Beryl, very rich looking
Ann x
Wow this is one awesome creation love the colours and that image and the use of those Glimmer Mists adds that little bit of....the designer feel. I was trying to think of that French word but can't spell it lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Stunning Beryl!! Love the colours and the design. Anesha
What a beautiful card Beryl,i love the colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Fantastic card Beryl - lovely colours, great design, and that black trim is to die for!
Ali xx
wow blow your socks off gorgeous.
Ann xxx
Gorgeous Beryl, love your colour choice with the Glimmer Mists, so rich.
Lovely stamp, one I haven't seen before
Hugs
Christine xx
Very classy beryl and I bet it's all shimmery too ... gorgeous
TFS
More than ok for daisy may, it's beautiful Beryl, gorgeous effects very tranquil a million miles from my pink cutie. Could you tell me what the fabulous black trim is. janex
This is absolutely stunning Beryl, love your glimmer misting, mine nevers seems to work
Beryl x
This is a lovely striking card Beryl. I love the whole thing. That black trim is gorgeous.
Lesley Xx
Just lovely Beryl.
Lisax
Love this - colours are lush and that black trim is heavenly!
Hello Beryl
Oh Wow, your card is gorgoeous, I love it especially the colours.
the black is fantastic.
luv
irene
xxxx
Gorgeous card Beryl - I love the Glimmer Mist background and you just balanced it perfectly with this sentiment. Lol Lynn ♥
This lovely Beryl, such an elegant look to it and I do like the colours you've chosen.
Lovely card Beryl and the detail is gorgeous.
Thank you for joining us over at Cute Daisy May this week.
Hugs Linda
This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing at CDM this week.
Lora x
Post a Comment