Over on the Stampin for the Weekend blog the subject this week is 'babies'. I just had to use my new (ish) baby stamps from Joanna Sheen. The backing paper is also Joanna Sheen's and I've used my long awaited Marth Stewart doily punch.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
19 comments:
Aww! How sweet is this! Love the border punch too.
Lesley Xx
Another fabulous card Beryl, finally got my Martha Stewart punch too.
Beryl x
What a gorgeous card Beryl - that punch was certainly worth waiting for!
Ali xx
Hiyaa how you doing Beryl!!
Ooh this is just so beautiful what a fantastic baby image..
hugs
Dawn
x
oh Beryl that is gorgeous - I love how you have used the image - just beautiful.
You seem to be able to use the punch better than me - I just don't get on with mine at all - the three tier effect is fab.
Ann xxx
Gorgeous card Beryl, such a sweet stamp.
Pat xx
This is stunning Beryl, good to see the MS punch in use my friend!
Only one word - STUNNING. Hugs x
Ohhh wowww Beryl,what a BEAUTIFUL card.
Hugs Riet.x
aw bless, just perfect. janex
OH isn't he just adorable, Beryl:O) I love the image, and the punched borders are gorgeous to this card.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW this week, good luck!
Nancy;O)
A gorgeous card Beryl, the image is adorable. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SFTW
Clairex
Morning Beryl
Another fabby creation, I love the stamp, and the punched borders just finish it off perfectly.
luv
irene
cccc
Oh Beryl what a lovely image, love how you've used the blue ink pad to stamp him with, the papers compliment so beautifully. Thank you for joining in with this weeks SFTW challenge, good luck xx vicki xx
Beautiful card Beryl :-)
Hugs
Tracey
x
Lovely baby image Beryl for your card, and it looks really good stamped in blue, and I love all the lace borders you've done, it looks so good done in triplicate.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' for the Weekend.
hugs
Donna xx
How sweet is this image. Lovely layout/design. Beautiful layering of the doily punch :D
Thank you for playing along with us over at Stampin for the Weekend. We hope you had fun and that you come back again soon to join in with more challenges. Good Luck!
Kimmi x
Beautiful card! The image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at SFTW this week and good luck! :)
Vanja
Beautiful card! The image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at SFTW this week and good luck! :)
Vanja
Post a Comment