
I've managed to fit in two challenges with this card which is for my nephew overseas - I've come unstuck so many times when sending abroad but remembered this time not to make it dimensional and not to add loads of heavy card/embellishments. The first challenge is the
Tanda Teaser - The Celts are Coming and the second is Rainbow Lady's - Four Corners (not four candles). The corners (make unknown) and the horse (Serendipity) were stamped with Versafine onto a Glimmer Misted piece of card. Cut out, the corners by hand and the horse with my Cuttlebug and my new Nestability dies. The blue background is from Funky Fairies - It's Just so Distressing set. This set is great as the design comes in 90 different colours and can be used as it is or overstamped. Then a layer of charcoal paper and all attached to a white base card.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
14 comments:
Fab card Beryl, love those corners and the horse is so sweet. The background is wonderful. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x
Beautiful Bery and oh how I could have done with that horse image today when making a card for a horse loving friend's daughter. She ended up with a girl with ipod - hope it suits.
Ann xxx
Another gorgeous card
Wendy x
Lovely card, great horse image. Anesha
Hello Beryl
Oh I do like your card, it's gorgeous. I love the Celtic theme
and colours.
luv
irene
xxxx
Wow, Beryl you really are making up for lost time. You put me to shame good and proper!
It is a lovely card though and a wonderful image of the horse.
Lesley Xx
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.x
beryl this is wonderful i wish i could see the glimmer mist i loove the horse.
luv
linnie
good point about the embellishments and it puts the cost of postage up too. Your card looks good without the bling, great ballance and style. janex
Great card Beryl. Thanks for joınıng ın wıth our teaser agaın thıs week.
Suex
This is beautiful Beryl. I love your glimmer background and the horse is great.
I agree the slugs don't like the hardy geraniums. I like them too although having a small garden I have to keep them in check!!!
Lisax
Beautiful card Beryl, like your cornera & image
Hugs
Christine xx
Beautiful card, love the horse stamp.
Beautiful card Beryl and perfect for the Celtic Challenge - thanks for joining us again this week!
Post a Comment