
This week on the Just Magnolia challenge they want to see some distressing. The 'distressed' bits are the Cuttlebugged piece, which is pearl paper, embossed and then distressed with a sanding block, and the edges of the inner label, faintly distressed with Cloudy Blue Adirondack ink - so faint it doesn't really show in the piccie. The image has been stamped with Memento ink and coloured with Pro Markers then the 'fur' trim glittered. The background of is the Magnolia wall and the clouds a Stamp in the Hand stamp. The background paper is from a Crafter's Companion cd (I think) printed onto Conqueror paper.The ribbon down the side was attached to a piece of gold card but didn't show up enough so I put another piece of ribbon over the first and tied a knot in it.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
10 comments:
oh this little tilda is adorable hugging her self to keep warm, a lovely christmas card.thanks for your congrats I'm looking forward to it, all very last minute I just followed a link from scrappy max and emailed my blog link. The images are great varied and cute. janex
Makes me want to snuggle up as well. Great card, and the image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. Anesha
What a lovely card! That image is great!
A lovely card once again Beryl. That's a lovely Tilda image I've not seen before and I love the way you've coloured her.
Lesley Xx
Lovely card Beryl
Wendy x
Fabulous card Beryl, I love this little Tilda (but there are not many that I don't love if I'm truthful!)
I also thought your horse card was just perfect, both for the challenges and for a man's card.
With the weather we are having I could snuggle up myself! Beautiful work!
What a beautiful card Beryl,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
What a lovely card. I love your distressing.
Hugs xx
Carolyn
What a fantastic card Beryl, I love the fur trim. She looks so cosy
sitting there all wrapped up.
luv
irene
xxxx
Post a Comment