Well I'm back in blogland after a lovely few weeks with Terrie and family. I've missed so much (you've all been so busy) but I'll do my best to catch up as I really don't like to miss anything. This card, I have to confess, was made before the hols but I thought it would fit with both the Tanda Teaser this week, which is 'Flowers' and Rainbow Lady's challenge which is to use acetate somehow. The Lillies were stamped onto a Glimmer Misted background and then a touch more colour added to them with more Glimmer mist. They are then covered with an acetate overlay attached with brads. The strips top and bottom are Glimmer misted also and the flowers are from my stash.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
18 comments:
lovely to see you back, but hope you have had a fun time.
I love this card...wish i could make something this elegant.
love lynx
Good to have you back Beryl, hope you had a great time. Your card is very beautiful, with wonderful colours.
As you know I have had pc problems, they seem to go on. I've now been charged $39.99 on paypal for spyware removal instead of $9.99 I clicked for. I feel like giving up on the pc and going back to just making cards for pleasure.janex
Glad to see you back Beryl - I too am back for a wee whiley.
Love this card so fresh and clear. Thanks for playing again Love Cynthia x
Stunning Beryl.
Love acetate and you've been very creative with it on this card.
Ann xxx
Very stylish card, lovely image. Bet is looks wonderful in real with the GM. Have a great weekend. Anesha
I'm glad you've had a lovely holiday Beryl. It's amazing how much there is to catch up on when you get back isn't it.
This is a lovely card. I love the greens and those flowers are gorgeous.
Lisax
Glad you've been having a nice time Beryl but it's good to have you back!
This is a lovely card and fabulous shades of green. I love green and I especially like the way you've added colour to the image.
Lesley Xx
That is so lovely Beryl, really fits the bill for both challenges.
Nice to see you back in blogland.
Pat xx
What a beautiful card Beryl,i love the colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Lovely to have you back Beryl and can I say this is one very delightful and stunning creation it is quite beautiful I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
This just gorgeous Beryl, I love it. Welcome back
Beryl x
Wow Beryl, love this it looks so elegant!
Have missed you sweetie but so glad that you had such a good time. Lovely to see you're back and posting again.
Fantastic card Beryl, love the image and the flowers. Time to replenish my flower stock I'm thinking. Hugs x
Welcome back Beryl, and Wow what a stunning and gorgeous card.
luv
irene
xxxx
Nice to have you back Beryl! Your card is lovely, I love the colour you have chosen! Thanks for joining in with our teaser this week!
Sue
x
Wow this is just gorgeous Beryl
Glad you had a nice break - great to see you back though..
hugs
Dawn
Simply lovely card. I have that stamp it is a favourite just love how you have used it here.
This is beautiful Beryl - thanks for joining the TT this week!
Post a Comment