Friday, 4 September 2009

Tanda Teaser 114


Holiday Fun is the subject for this week's Tander Teaser. I got the image of this little girl in an image swap from Janny, another Rainbow Friends forum member. I don't know the make (possibly Joanna Sheen) but I know I'd like the stamp myself. The little girl is coloured with Lyra aquacolours and the sea and sand are done with Artquest paints. I can't believe how gritty these are after using H2O's and Cosmic Shimmer paints. Still, it is supposed to be sand. The little shells have been in my bit box for ages, part of a decoration that was left in this house by the previous occupant. (From Pwllheli beach originally I should think.) The Cuttlebugged background was made using Pealescent Glues from QVC. Terrie and I made several of these backgrounds while she was here and I don't know if this attempt was one of hers or one of mine. I really shimmers in the light. The background paper is Funky Fairies.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

15 comments:

Sam Woodruff said...

Adorable stamp!Love it

Annie said...

Just gorgeous Beryl - absolutely perfect.
Ann xxx

Anne said...

Another smasher! I love that stamp, I've a xstitch on the go (in fact from years ago) of that image. Might get it finished one of these days. Hugs x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I love that image Beryl it makes me think of that lovely book the shell seakers. When I think of Pwllheli I always think of the happy holidays we had at the old butlins camp, I loved the chair lift and little train. janex

Chrissie said...

Just lovely Beryl!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, bet it shines. Anesha

craftimamma said...

Such a sweet image for a lovely card, Beryl. The colours are perfect. I have a cross stitch kit that I bought years ago (along with quite a few others, Hummm!) and I'm sure the image is almost exactly the same.

Lesley Xx

Beryl K said...

This is just gorgeous Beryl, love the image. The paints and glues are new to me, not heard of them before, and they are very effective
Beryl x

Linnie said...

ooo what a cutie i loove her..fabby card beryl
luv
linniexxx

Carol said...

I bet the textures and shimmers are wonderful


Have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Another stunning card Beryl. I have seen this stamp but can't remember the make I'm afraid although I do know that it's not one of Joanna's
Ann x

Anonymous said...

Another stunning card Beryl. I have seen this stamp but can't remember the make I'm afraid although I do know that it's not one of Joanna's
Ann x

lisa said...

This is beautiful Beryl. I love your cuttlebugged background. I've been pondering about those pearly glues from QVC for ages and having seen this am now sorely tempted!!

Lisax

Zoechaos said...

Lovely card reminds me of investigating rock pools as a child. So soft and gentle all your work makes a beautiful card.

Jackie said...

I agree about the stamp, it's lovely. I have the cross stitch version which I've been doing on and off for years ;)