Well, the visitors left on Tuesday but today is the first chance I've had to do any crafting (and hopefully later on some blog hopping.) It seems ages since I've done the rounds and I know I've missed loads of wonderful cards again. OH has had a bit of a health scare so I've been spending a bit more time in his company (mainly in front of the TV). He's been prescribed some medication but still has to see a consultant plus he's going back to the gp's for more blood tests next week. Hopefully it will all get sorted sooner rather than later.I made this card this morning using an image I'd coloured while Terrie was here on holiday. It's a WOJ and coloured with Pro Markers. The bp's are from Papermania - the first ones I bought and have hardly used as most of them are a bit bright for my taste. The star stamp is from the village stamp set by U Mount and the greeting is from Crafters Companion Cute Companions. The ribbon and red starred mirror card are from my stash. Now as I haven't managed any challenges for a while I thought I'd see if this card would fit 3 challenges - giving me a chance to catch up. The first is Rosie Dee's where the challenge is 'Stars and Stripes'. The second is Rainbow Lady's - 'Christmas with Stars' and the third is Sketch and Stash #19 where I've followed the sketch and used old and forgotton stash (the papers).
Thanks very much for visiting
Beryl xx
20 comments:
Such a lovely card Beryl. I love the starry mirri board!
Thanks for joining us at Rosie-Dee's this week. Hope to see you again on Sunday... we have a prize to be won this week too!
Rosie
x
Hi Beryl do hope your OH will be ok. I adore your creation it is quite stunning the colours and your colouring are beautiful, it's funny but those papers were one of the first ever packs I bought when I started crafting and I have rarely used them they are in a cupboard somewhere lol. They look wonderful on this card.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Gorgeous card Beryl, I love this sweet girl and she looks fab with this colour combo.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.
Great card Beryl, and I love that stamp she is lovely.
Pat xx
Thanks for joinig us at Rosie-Dee's with this lovely card!!
Saskia :)
What a gorgeous card
Wendy x
Beautiful card Beryl, and well done! Three challenges in one, that's great.
Lesley Xx
Beautiful card, love the colouring. Hope that OH gets the treatment needed. Take care and have a good weekend. Hugs Anesha
I love your card Beryl, that image is really pretty.
I bought those papers in the beginning too and ended up giving them to school ;)
I hope OH is feeling better soon.
Thanks for taking part in the RD challenge this week. x
Fabulous card Beryl, love the image. I've got those papers too and still got masses left. I hope your OH improves with his new medication
Beryl x
Hi Beryl,
Beautiful card. I love the colour combo but the star of the show is that elegant lady, coloured in so gorgeously.
Hugs,
Fiona x
beautiful card Beryl love the WOJ image, I hope your husband is better soon thanks so much for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx
OH my... I hope DH gets sorted real soon and send you both hugs!!
Great card love the colors and colouring
Enjoy your weekend and hope you both have a relaxing weekend - nice and sunny here hope same for you :)
Beryl, nice to see you blogging. Sorry to hear about your hubby. Hope he gets sorted soon and do understand that you need to spend some more quality time with him in the meantime. What a lovely card this is. These were one of my first sets of 12x12 papers I bought - but they didn't last long!!! Take care, Kym xxx
Hi Beryl. I love your WOJ card, the torquoise is just perfect.
I do hope your OH is on the mend and everything gets sorted soon, it's so worrying when things are not right.
Lisax
Fantastic card Beryl, I love the image, and she is coloured to perfection.
luv
irene
xxxx
Stunning card Beryl, love that image!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx
It's a stunning card Beryl and christmas warrants bright I think :-)
Ann x
Great card Beryl - wonderful colours, hope your OH is okay - health is precious...
hugs
Dawn
x
mmm this is gorgeous Beryl. Love those colours together and the image delightful. Hope hubby feeling better now. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x
Post a Comment