
Thanks to the weather I've managed two cards today (still pretty slow by most people's standards I think). The second card is for Stampin for the Weekend where the it's a colour challenge - Orange, Teal and pink. The papers are Funky Fairies and the image (coloured with Promarkers) is WOJ. The flowers have been punched and edged with distress inks and the sentiment is Teal Stazon.The first card is for the Just Magnolia challenge - which is a sketch this week. Punched flowers again, edged with Color box chalks inks. The papers are Papermania and the piece the Magnolia image is mounted on has been Glimmer misted and then Cuttlebugged.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
20 comments:
Both gorgeous cards - just wow.
Ann xxx
These are both beautiful cards Beryl. I love both the colour themes but especially the black and green one. The flowers and foliage are lovely too.
You reckon you're slow. It would probably take me a week to make two cards!
Lesley Xx
Two beautiful cards Beryl, you've done such a super job with our colour challenge over at SFTW, I love the layout with all of those pretty flowers and punched foliage, it's fabulous. Many thanks for taking part, good luck xx vicki xx
Beautiful cards. I love willow in these colours. Fabulous layout and I really like the flower arrangement!
Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin' for the Weekend. We hope you had fun and that you come and visit us again soon! Good Luck.
Kimmi
Two beauties you have made here, I love the flowers on both.
Wendy x
Two beautiful cards Beryl. Love the flowers you used. Great cards. Anesha
2 Beautuful cards Berylm but i just LOVE the green colours on the 2st card mmmm
Wendy xx
Oh wow these are both so lovely. Love the colours you have used on both beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining SFTW this week.
Di xxx
Two cards in one day is fast compared to slow coach me, Beryl and they wouldn't be up to your standard. These are great. I love the background on the green one and the leaves on the flowers are gorgeous.
Lisax
What a beautiful cards Beryl,i love the images and colours.
so gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
two gorgeous cards Beryl...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx
Hello Beryl
Wow two fantastic cards Beryl, I love the colour of the first one.
luv
irene
xxxx
Wow I love them both and the one for Stampin' for the weekend is so sweet great whiff of joy image and you have chosen the perfect funky fairy papers to go with her :D
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.
X Amy X
two fabulous cards Beryl, thats good going in my book. The green my fav. janex
Morning Beryl
Wow these two are gorgeous, love the black and green so cute... great placement of Tilda!
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Dawn
xx
Both gorgeous cards Beryl
Ann x
such gorgeous cards!! love them!
these are both beautiful, i love greens at the moment :) xx
Love both of these Beryl, just gorgeous and I ADORE your colour combo of lime with black!
YOur cards are beautiful!!
Post a Comment