
This week the Tander Teaser is 'Text It'. There has to be some text on your creation other than the greeting. No greeting on this one either though. Christmas is looming so I've used a Christmas poem (thanks to Google) and some papers from a magazine. The poinsettias were printed from MCS NSR Snowflakes and Sparkles. The ribbon is from my stash.
Don't forget to check out the new By the Cute and Girly challenge which starts on Thursday.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx
13 comments:
Hi Beryl
What a great idea to get the poem from Google, love the layerd poinsettas and leaves in the corner.
Thanks for you support and kind words over the last few days, I really do appreciate it.
B x
Wow Beryl this is a gorgeous card. I love how you have made the poem your focal point, a nice change from images. Max x
Fabulous card Beryl, clever idea with googling the poem too! Why don't I ever think of these things?
Hello Beryl
What a fabulous card, I love it. I love text, sentiments etc., and those flowers just finish it off perfectly.
luv
irene
xxxx
This is gorgeous Beryl, love the flowers the way they are beautifully layered. Background papers are lovely and christmassy.
Pinky
Fabulous card Beryl, love the poinsettias.
Pat xx
Those poinsettias are stunning and frame the text beautifully.
Lovely card Beryl!
Lesley Xx
What a lovely take on this challenge Beryl
Ann x
Hi Beryl, this is stunning. Love the flowers. Anesha :-)
Fabulous card Beryl, would never have thought of Googling for a poem, brilliant idea. I only have one MCS set as I can't get on with it very well, but after looking at those poinsettias perhaps I should get some more just for the images
Beryl x
Hi Beryl,
This is a great traditional festive season card. I love it. The verse is great.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Brilliant Beryl
Wendy x
Beryl, what a lovely card. Nice to see someone else doing what I've done over the years with text. Those poinsettias are gorgeous. I haven't been able to buy this MCS CD or the mystical one but they did talk to me a lot!!! Kym xxx
Post a Comment