Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Walk this Way

I made this card with Rosie -Dee's challenge in mind - 'Bows and Arrows'. The arrows are tiny and there's only one bow so I hope it will be OK. The teddy stamp is a magazine freebie, the trees by A Stamp in the Hand, the deer is by Hobby Art and the sign post is by me (you'd never guess!) Image coloured with Promarkers and background splodged with Stickles. The bp is Crafters Companion - some I've had printed for ages and used at last.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute Beryl! (I only used one bow too on my card! LOL)

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-Dee's this week. Hope to see you again next week.

Rosie
x

brenda said...

Hi Beryl

Very ingenious way of getting those arrows in, freat card.

Harvesting carrots today - not me persnally, I just got an armful to cook. They are big this year.

Thank you for joining in at RD's this week,

B x

Saskia said...

Beryl,

This card is sooooo cute and beautiful! Lovely work!!! Thanks for joining us at Rosie-Dee's!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Beryl, what a lovely wintery card this is. That deer looks so magical standing watching everything going on. Kym xxx

pinky said...

Ah Beryl just love this one, very cute, gorgeous colours and isn't that stamp lovely. Of course i didn't get it lol.
Pinky

Dawn said...

Gorgeous Beryl - lime me I see you are in Xmas card mode - it;s the only way forward I think!!! LOL

Hugs
Dawn

Hugs for Leo too!!

Beryl K said...

Fabulous card Beryl, love the image and your layout is brilliant.
Thanks for you comments
Beryl x

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, wonderful creation. Love how the cute stamp sits in the scene you created. Anesha :-)

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous 'scene' card Beryl, I just love it!
Of course, the best part is that gorgeous signpost lol!

lisa said...

I love this Beryl. It's a great little scene. That teddy looks worn out on his trudge to the North Pole!!! Getting the 2 elements in of the challenge is very clever.
Thank you so much for the lovely comments you've left me on my blog, they are so much appreciated.

Lisax

Karen said...

Awe this is cute!!! I love your little arrowed sign Beryl. Great card!!! Thank you for joining us at R/D's this week XXX

Gez Butterworth said...

Brilliant! Love your take on the theme. Thanks for joining Rosie~Dee's this week.