Friday, 4 September 2009

Funky Fairies - Case It

A second card today! Only because the challenge at Funky Fairies this week is 'Case It'. Find a Funky Fairy DT card and make your own version of it. All I had to do was make a card following Lorraine's idea and use my own papers etc. Papers by Funky Fairy - image by Penny Black and tag from a magazine. Simples.
Thanks for visiting.
Beryl xx

18 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Beryl,i love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

craftimamma said...

Simple maybe, effective definitely!

Lesley Xx

Beryl K said...

It may have been simple, but it doen's look it. You should have told us it took hours to make lol.
Beryl x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

you've been busy, perfect christmas card and such a cute image. Posted my form for the happy stamper today , have you? I could have got your ticket but with the church thing I can't say a time. By the way the scratchy effect is so easy, I always use a soft ware package called paint shop pro, I have no.8 now, you just select a frame for your picture and click, simps. janex

Annie said...

gorgeous Beryl - super card love the colours.

Ann xxx

Anne said...

May be simple but it's gorgeous. Hugs x

Anonymous said...

Just love this Beryl. A fun image and a beautifully made card
Ann x

Irene said...

Hello Beryl

Fantastic card, definately not simple.
Love the layout and image.

luv
irene
xxxx

Pat said...

Great card Beryl, love that image.

Pat xx

Anne said...

It's lovely Beryl, Lorraine will be chuffed you chose one of her cards to 'case'

thanks for playing along with Funky Fairy's this week
Anne x

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the cute image and great Case! Thanks for taking part in the Funky Fairys challenge.
Anesha :-)

Unknown said...

Hi Beryl

A wonderful CASE of one of Lorraine's card, love your paper choice and what a cute image.

Thanks for joining us this week for our challenge at FFC.

Joanne x

Lorraine A said...

ooh you chose one of mine :-) thanks hun x x :-)
You made a beautiful card :-)Isn't that PB image gorgeous !! I love the papers you chose and the tag on mine was a free stamp with a mag too !! :-)

Thanks for joining the Funky Fairys Challenge :-)
Luv
Lorraine x x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

You can do cute though, I think I had a fluke with my wedding card , Linnies bride sheet made it easy, they are so elegant. I've just bought a new wedding stamp , sugar nellie , the couple from behind, really sweet. I've had loads of feed back and emails after my down/ moan , I feel like a spoilt child. janex

Jackie said...

Lovely card Beryl. I really like the colour combination and the image is so cute :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card thank you for taking part at ffc

Emma said...

Hi Beryl
Your card is gorgeous, I love the colours.
Thanks for joining us at Funky Fairy Challenges and good luck.
Emma x

Shirley said...

Too too cute!!