The challenge over at Rosie Dee's this week is to have ovals and circles on your creation. There's a sketch to follow which was a good place to start. With Christmas looming I though I'd better get another Christmas card done- so for this challenge I've made the circles from Nestabilties and the letters from my Cuttlebug alphabet. I stamped an Elusive Images Christmas tree onto some white card and then cut out the letters out of it. Then I added some stickles to give them a bit more of a shimmer. The oval was cut using Nestabilities again, the inner oval put through the swiss dots embossing folder. The tree in the middle is another Elusive Images stamp - embossed with green ep. Backing paper is Papermania and corners gold peel offs coloured with Dufex pens.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
13 comments:
Hello Beryl, seen your name somewhere else this evening ??
Pink and green is a colour combo I alays think works so well and love that swirly Christmas tree.
Thanks for joining in at Rosie Dees this week.
B x
Fantastic card Beryl - I love Christmas cards that are a bit out of the ordinary!
Ali xx
Beryl,
Thanks for joining us at Rosie-Dee's Challenge! Your card is so beautiful and elegant!!
Greetings,
Saskia :)
this is fabby, i love it, tfs and joining in with us again xx
Lovely card Beryl, those little circles look really effective. May have to try that myself (if I ever get around to making any christmas cards that is!)
What a fantastic card Beryl, love the EI Christmas tree. Hugs x
Oh Beryl that is such a gorgeous Christmas Card, love it.
Pat xx
Stunning card Beryl. Love everything about it. Great idea for the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week on Rosie~Dee's challenge.
Hi Beryl, crikey your cards are just stunning, great we are going to be teamies, hope some of your lovely mojo rubs off on me lol
Pinky
I always like pink and green combo. This is a really nice Christmas card! I especially like the corner!
Hello Beryl
Fabby Christmas card, love the colours and design layout.
luv
irene
xxxx
Hello there beryl i hope you are keeping well.
brilliant christmas card... you have given me ideas now!!!!
WE ENJOYED OUR HOLIDAY... NOW BACK TO FOR THE 'NASTY BIT'
kEEP SAFE LOVE LYNX
Ohhh you've used that gorgeous EI tree Beryl, I love what you've done with it. Your card is gorgous. The tree looks great set off by such a lovely background.
Lisax
Post a Comment