
This week Rainbow Lady's challenge is called 'The Rose'. I've had Joanna Sheen's Floral Fantasy cd for ages but this is only the second time I've used it for a card. (Naughty me!) I've chosen the notepaper that matches the topper for the backing sheet. There's a very fine script on it and faded roses down the side so it's not a strong background. The tag is from a Wizard label die set (unfortunately not mine but I'm hoping to get some at the Happy Stamper show in October.)
The ribbon is from my stash.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
12 comments:
A lovely rose it is too Beryl. Such pretty colours and love the ribbons too. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x
This is really pretty Beryl and lovely soft muted shades.
Lesley Xx
This is beautiful Beryl
Wendy x
A lovely card Beryl, perfect for the challenge. I love this cd and use it quite a lot
Beryl x
Beautiful Beryl - am hoping to have a go at this myself today.
Thanks for reminding me.
Ann xxx
Still catching up. I really love this gentle but gorgeous card.
Jane xx
Such a pretty card Beryl.
Lisax
What a beautiful card Beryl.
So chique.
Hugs Riet.x
Beautiful card!
Such a pretty card Beryl!
Thanks for entering my candy draw, good luck!
Absolutely lovely. So so feminine!
Absolutely lovely. So so feminine!
Post a Comment