Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Plain and Simple

I've been wanting to join in Rosie -Dee's challenge for a while now and got round to it at last this week. The challenge is a colour one - vanilla, chocolate and strawberry - as in Neopolitan ice cream. I couldn't decide what else this card needed so just stopped before I added something that would make it too crowded. The main stamp is by Clarity, coloured with Inktense pencils and Derwent watercolours. I made a frame using a Wizard tag die and stuck the image behind it. The flourishes are Inkdinkado clear stamps.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

18 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a lovely card Beryl. Thanks for finding the time to join in with us this week. We hope to see you again at Rosie-Dee's.

Rosie
x

Carol said...

Love the colours and the simplicity is what for me makes it so stylish

TC

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful elegant card. Love the scroll on the corners. Anesha :-)

Beryl K said...

Oh Beryl, this is just stunning. It certainly doesn't want anything else added, it's perfect as it is
Beryl x

Saskia said...

Beryl,

Thanks for joining us at Rosie-Dee's Challenge! Your cad is so elegant!!

Saskia :)

Annie said...

oh Beryl I love what you have done with this stamp. I've not even inked mine up yet - I must after seeing your stunning work. It's beautiful just beautiful.

Ann xxx

lisa said...

This is beautiful Beryl. I love your image and how you've coloured her. The swirls are also just gorgeous. I love swirls!!

Lisax

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beryl,i love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

brenda said...

Stunning card Beryl, very classy feel to it.

Thank you for joining Rosie Dees this week.

B x

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Beryl, I like the image, is it a Clarity Member's stamp. The swirls finish off the card to perfection
Hugs
Christine xx

craftimamma said...

You chose the perfect time to stop Beryl because this card is just right.

I love the image and how you made the tag aperture frame for it. It's just the right shape.

Lesley Xx

Irene said...

Hello Beryl

Oh your card is stunning, I love the image and colours you have used. The flourishes just finish it off perfectly.

luv
irene
xxxx

Deanne said...

Thats a beautiful stamp and i love your mixture of the colours :)
Tfs and joining in with us x

Chrissie said...

What a gorgeous card Beryl, but definitely NOT plain and simple! It has such an elegant look and I love the colours and layout too.

Anne said...

Wow, what a fantastic card Beryl. As you say, plain and simple but stunning. Hugs x

Karen said...

Oh Beryl...this is so beautiful XXX Thank you for joining us at Rosie-Dees this week X

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Beryl and so elegant
Ann x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Beryl and so elegant
Ann x