Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Colour Create Challenge #4

Pink and Grey are the colours required in this week's Colour Create challenge - with the option of 'cute and cuddly' if you fancy it. I know mice are bit small to cuddle but I do think they're cute. I have a piece of heavyweight pink paper and wanted some grey to match so I photocopied it twice - once in colour and once in greyscale. At least then both pieces were the same quality and weight of paper.I smudged all round the edge with a distress ink (greyish). The lace on the diagonal is some self adhesive lace strip coloured with a silver metalic pen from Tescos. (I seem to be using them a lot this week.) The mouse is a Cute Companion - coloured with Lyra Aquacolours - the mat and corners are courtesy of my Cuttlebug. The little flowers are just punched from some watercolour paper and also coloured with the Lyras.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

11 comments:

Crafting Diva said...

Hi thank you so muchf ro visting my blog and leaving me a comment I love you card I have these stamps they are so cute

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome card Beryl love that image and the colouring is ace. Also love your little kitty who seems to be getting bigger lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

Lovely card Beryl
Wendy x

Christine said...

A beautiful card Beryl, I love the colours and the image is so cute.
Hugs
Christine x

Christine said...

A beautiful card Beryl, I love the colours and the image is so cute.
Hugs
Christine x

Rainbow Lady said...

This is so pretty and yes cute but I love it Beryl. Your furball is getting bigger by the day and I love the new piccy.
Love Cynthia x

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Beryl, what a clever idea to photocopy the paper in greyscale.
Beryl x

Dawn said...

Hiya Beryl
Aww what a cute card - I have some of those Companion Stamps - I won them I think!! Will have to try them out!!

And look at your adorable puss on he pink towel - Blesss!!

Word V is off - Great Beryl!!

hugs
Dawn
xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous card Beryl and a clever way of getting the papers you want
Ann x

Jacqui said...

What a lovely card, she is so cute. What a good idea to photocopy your paper. I have a scanner so that would do the same job. Clever idea and a lovely card.
Jacqui (calexico)

Shirley said...

She is adorable and so is your DP and the trim too!