The Tanda Teaser this week is Hearts and Flowers. As I don't use hearts usually I thought I'd use this challenge to make my one and only Valentine's card. It's still one more than I got so perhaps I should have given it to the cat. Anyway - The background is done by stamping with an Elusive Images texture block from the Damask Delights theme plate. Then embossed with either white ep or black ep. It does show up more in real life - promise. I backed the heart with a little mulberry paper and the corners are courtesy of my Cuttlebug.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
13 comments:
beryl it is lovley and you are not on your own i did not get one either.
luv
linniex
Very sophistocated and lovely too! Love those corners!
Great card, love the background and the corners.
The shop is called Garden City Crafts and is: 5 The Wynd, Letchworth Garden City. We only found it by accident(not on the main shopping street), worth a visit.
Thanks for you kind words. I am sure once the stress of the move is done we will be able to cope better with everything else.
hope you have a good evening.
Hugs anesha
It's gorgeous Beryl and I love those cuttlebug corners.
Ann xxx
Can I join the 'I didn't get one either club'?! But that's a lovely card Beryl and a great example of less is more - simple but effective.
Ali xx
Fab card Beryl, love the striking colours
hugs Bev x
this is lovely Beryl...you made me smile saying you were going to give it to the cat...now thats what you call a pampered pet !
Great card Beryl, I didn't get one either.
Beryl x
Hi
Love the card -being bad with challenges recently have been busy though :D
TC
It's beautiful Beryl :)
Just catching up Beryl!
I love the cards you've been making and (if it's any consolation) I didn't get a Valentine card either, even though I sent him one!
Lovely card Beryl - love that split negative technique. Thanks for doing the Tanda Teaser this week!
Fab Valentine card, love black on white with the colours reversed for the heart.
Post a Comment