There's a new challenge site started this week called Truly Scrumptious. I've used one of my Whiff of Joy stamps from the new Spring set because I think it's 'truly scrumptious.'It's coloured with a mixture of Inktense pencils and Lyra watercolours. The backing paper is from a magazine and is edged with a Marvy Blending Blox - Shades of Purple and the ribbon is from my stash. As usual, I didn't have a flower to match, so I coloured a grey one with a purple metallic pen from Tescos.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
22 comments:
Definitely truly scrumptious Beryl
Ann x
Such a pretty card Beryl. What a fantastic new WOJ image and you've used lovely colours. Thanks for joining in the first Truly Scrumptious challenge.
This is lovely... and clever you to find a new site... shall havr to go and play!!!
Frankie
xx
Oh that is lovely Beryl - haven't done anything with my stamps yet - such a gorgeous image.
Ann xxx
Love the colours on this Beryl and the flower colouring is perfect too. And it's great to see Leo the fur baby as he grows.
Ali xx
Fabulous card. Love the image and the colouring is fantastic. Thank you for joining us on our first challenge at Truly Scrumptious. Michele x
Ooo Beryl its gorgeous I love your colours and that image is beautiful. I have just ordered 3 new WOJ Spring stamps can't wait and yet another new challenge blimey will have to see if I can fit it in lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Beautiful Beryl love everything about it
Wendy x
That is one beautiful card Beryl, I love the colour scheme. I would never have thought about colouring a flower
Beryl x
A very striking colour scheme. Love it. Cute image, I'm waiting for mine to come after ordering yesterday. Thanks for joining in the challenge.
Hugs Debbie xx
A lovely card. The colours are beautiful and all go so well together.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)
WOW Beryl, so gorgeous, my favourite colours, beautiful image. I will check out this challenge site and Whiff of Joy stamps
Hugs
Christine x
Love the colours - just beautiful.
Hiya Beryl!
This is so lovely and love the vibrant bluey purple with the pale yellow - your stamped image is coloured beautifully.
Thanks for joining in with our first challenge!
Hugs
Dawn
xx
oh Beryl...this is so classy...love it ~!
Beautiful card Beryl - the colours are stunning!
Beautiful card Beryl and thanks for the new challenge blog link - one I hadn't spotted!
Beautiful card Beryl, love the pretty colours and fab image.
Hugs
Tracie :)x
Definately a scrumptious card. The soft shades in colouring on the image is pefect with that pretty backing paper.
This is so beautiful! I love the soft colours and the embossing! Thanks for joining in the first TS challenge!
Beth xx
What a pretty card!
Love the colors and the papers are so pretty.
Thanks for joining us for our very first TS challenge
Oh what a darling of a card, fabulous colours.
Post a Comment