The theme this week on Rainbow Lady's Challenge is to incorporate a window or windows in our work. I've had the Cute Companions cd since it first came out and not used this decoupage window scene before. I fancied the idea of Tilda sitting on the sill so rummaged through some stamped images in my stash and found this one.I used Pro Markers to colour her and as usual had to pencil in a little mouth for her. The 'wallpaper' is two shades of pearlescent paper which has been cuttlebugged. (Is that a word for the Oxford Dictionary now I wonder?)I hope you are all coping with this cold weather. Time to stays indoors and play I think.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
12 comments:
Tilda looks so sweet and innocent sitting there Beryl. Like you I prefer her with a mouth. Gorgeous card thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x
what a brilliant idea
linniex
Fabulous! I love how she is sat on the window sill. What a brilliant idea
hugs Bev x
Awww cute card
Wendy x
oh the windowsill works great - what a good idea.
Ann xxx
Ooooo its beautiful I love it and Tilda looks gorgeous. Great idea.
Lorraine x
A fabulous card Beryl, just right for the challenge too. Little Tilda looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth in this one (maybe because you've given her a mouth!)
Just ignore me Beryl, it's my age!!
This works beautifully Beryl, she is so cute!
Ann x
Cute ... and love the Cuttlebug backgrounds ... superb.
Jane xx
This image is perfect with the background and doesn't she look so angelic perched up there like that!
Oh this is brilliant Beryl, what a great background for your cute little Tilda, she looks so sweet sitting on the sill, love it!!!!!
Just brilliant. I still love Tilda she just looks so cute.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)
Post a Comment