Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Colour Create Challenge #1

There's a new challenge site started this week called Colour Create.
They choose the colours and you have to make something using those colours. As I always have trouble mixing colours I thought this would be ideal. It's not that easy though. I spent just ages going through my stash to find something to use. This is what I came up with in the end. The stamp in from Creative Expressions and this is the first time I've got round to using it. It's coloured with Bruynzeel Superpoints before stamping in green, pink and brown, which are the colours of this week's challenge. They're mounted onto some green paper from my stash as is the greeting at the bottom. The cuttlebug corners are made from a Sissix self adhesive pad and the flower is a mix of Flora Doodles and Prima. The trim on the flower is a piece of self adhesive paper lace, coloured with the same colour brown as in the stamps.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

22 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh I love this its really different, so pretty
Wendy x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Pretty as a picture! Your delicate stamp looks wonderful in the colour scheme. The whole effect is very elegant. Thanks for joining the first Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Tara said...

What a beautiful card Beryl, those panels look stunning and the Cuttlebug corners are my fave!
So glad you could join us for the first week of Colour Create! xx

Shirley said...

How beautiful, Beryl. I love everything you did and your corners too! I wanted to say that you might check the 'stores' on EBay for the punch. I never bid, but sometimes find wonderful prices there that beat shopping and gas, depending on the shipping.

RubyMay said...

this is gorgeous Beryl...so dainty and delicate.
Thanks for details of the new challenge site...it sounds good x

coldwaters2 said...

Beryl its beautiful so elegant those panels are lovely.

Lorraine x

Beryl K said...

Just beautiful Beryl, I love it
Beryl x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is stunning and a new challenge to me - will have to check it out!

Chris said...

Such a beautiful card Beryl, I love the Easter theme and the panels of flowrs are so pretty. Chris x

Chrissie said...

This looks gorgeous Beryl!
I love those 'columns' of flowers, just lovely.

Ann Whitfield said...

You've handled this challenge beautifully Beryl
Ann x

Lavender Rose said...

This is beautiful as always Beryl and very elegant. I love the stamp and the CB corners go so well with it. Did you use the pens direct onto the rubber stamp? It looks lovely....I never have any luck with that.

starcyl said...

What a totally different take on this challenge, I love it it's so pretty.

Jenny x

Heather said...

Wonderful card Beryl. I love that stamp it's gorgeous and coloured so beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Colour Create.
hugs Heather xx

Linnie said...

fantastic card beryl sooo elegant
linniex

Bev said...

Oh this is beautiful Beryl - so elegant

hugs Bev x

Jane's Blogs said...

Elegant and classy.

Jane xx

Crafting Queen said...

lovley card, like the flower panels!
Love the photo of your kitten in bed, so adorable.

Lexxie said...

This is so pretty, love the layout of your card and all the detail,
Thank you so much for joining the colour create challenge,
Sarita xx

Dragon said...

SO pretty, like lace.. I LOVE this card
xx

Dragon said...

SO pretty, like lace.. I LOVE this card
xx

Phree said...

What a pretty cad, love that stamped image.