Sunday, 22 February 2009

Tiptoe Through the Tulips

When I saw the Tander Teaser this week was called Tiptoe Through the Tulips I thought I was stumped. But then I remembered these. Do you remember No Stamp Required? I've had these sheets for a long time and used the tulips on some Easter cards when I first had them so I raked them out and used some for this card. I've coloured them with Inktense pencils (which didn't take long as there's not a lot to colour) and backed them onto some purple mirror card. The purple base card is stamped all over with an Elusive Images stamp and embossed with white ep. The ribbon is from my stash. I think I'm getting the hang of my bow maker - now that I realize the diagram doesn't work for me as I'm left handed.
Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

10 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Truly lovely Beryl love the colour as well and that bow is to die for I have a GGirls bow maker and I am still rubbish lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl K said...

A lovely card Beryl, I love the colours. Glad you sussed the bowmaker - my Mum would have had the same problem, she taughter herself to crotchet and works the patter backwards lol
Beryl x

Bev said...

Beryl this is so pretty! Love the colours and row of tulips

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is fabulous Beryl! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!

Phree said...

Beautiful card, the colour in the tuplips is just like the ones hubby bought me on Valentine's day - I love tuplips. The bow looks fab - I must get my bow-maker out and try again with it, I was never too impressed with the results I got.

Jane's Blogs said...

I love it ... the purple is just so gorgeous.

Jane xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous Beryl
Ann x

sue law said...

Very pretty colours Beryl, and the bow is perfect! Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week.
regards
Sue

Shirley said...

Another really lovely card! The tulips are beautiful!

Jacqui said...

Lovely card. Tulips are smashing. Not long until they will be out in the gardens.
Jacqui (calexico)