Friday, 20 February 2009

Wish I Was Here

The challenge this week on Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog is to create a scene and name it. The challenge was set by Linnie from Helping Hands. This card is my second attempt with my new Stampscapes stamps. There are things I would do differently next time - I'm just hoping it's not too obvious what they should be. The wheel stamp is from Crafter's Companion.
Thaks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I certainly can't see what you'd do differently - it looks perfect to me!
Great job!

Rainbow Lady said...

Oh silly girl Beryl your card is wonderful and I am sure Ann would say the same. Well done. They are very addictive though so beware. The little one is growing too. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Beryl K said...

Beryl that is gorgeous, I can't see anything wrong with it. I love it
Beryl x

Hazel (Didos) said...

It looks stunning, well done, Wish I was there too with the salty sea air. Nothing wrong with it, Hazelxo

Ann Whitfield said...

Ann does say so too Beryl!! I have this set, so I do know what you would do differently - but who cares? It looks utterly beautiful as it is.
Ann x

Wendy said...

Well it looks just perfect to me the water looks so real
Wendy x

Faye said...

Very beautiful, Beryl.

Jacqui said...

A really lovely card. I can almost feel the spray from the sea!!
Jacqui xx (Calexico)

Linnie said...

fab card beryl i love the little scene i must stamp more
linniex

Denise said...

Your card has certainly inspired me to look into stampscapes stamps.....where do I find them....And it is a great card. Well done

Bev said...

Gorgeous card!! Such a fabulous image

Carol said...

Gorgeous card - I can't see what you would do differently I love it

TFS
TC

Phree said...

Gorgeous card - and it's not obivous to me at all what you think might be better done differently. Love the delicate colouring on the stamped image, it's beautiful.

Sandra said...

This is a beautiful scene Beryl. I love the use of your colour it's very artistic.

San

Shirley said...

How very beautiful!! Love how you did your water!!

RubyMay said...

this is amazing Beryl...I wish I was there as well...it looks wonderful x

Unknown said...

Ooooo I love this card, very calming.