This week the Tanda Teaser is 'Handbags at Dawn'. After promising myself some Charmed Craft downloads I got them at last yesterday. I saw them first on Wendy's (Crafty Butterfly) blog and thought I'd use them first for the Tanda challenge. The shop front is coloured with pencils and the girl was a ready coloured image. The greeting is also from the Girl's About Town download. Thanks for visiting.Beryl xx
14 comments:
That's a really great card Beryl, I've been promising myself that download too.
Beryl x
Brilliant card Beryl
Ann x
That's lovely :)
I'm just about to add my tag photo, pop over and have a look........it's not quite as pretty as yours LOL
Its a lovely card Beryl you have coloured the background perfectly and that lady.....I just wish I had a lovely long legs and a figure like that lol.
Lorraine x
Oooh I like this Beryl!- I spied those downloads but wasn't sure if I'd use them...
Have a go at the colour challenge - like you I love not having to think about colours!!!
That photo of your kitten is just adorable!!!! How cute..
hugs
Dawn
x
Great card Beryl!...OMG I wish I was that slim again! thanks for joining in with the challenge this week!
regards
Sue
How pretty and cute too! She has all of the bags and now needs all of the shoes to match!!!
fab card beryl she looks just like me lol lol lol luv the colours
linniexxx
Very chic. Great to see your lady hasn't passed up on the sales, lol.
PS. Aawww love the piccy of the kitten taking it easy in bed :o)
Such a fabulous card Beryl, I love these girls and I'm not at all jealous of how gorgeous they all look!!!
Beryl this is fabulous - love it!! Hope you enjoy using the downloads! Apologies for beeing so late with my blog hopping - haven't been up to anything much of late.
Gorgeous card Beryl, I have these downloads and really like them.
Gorgeous card Beryl, I have these downloads and really like them.
Gorgeous card Beryl, I have these downloads and really like them.
Post a Comment