This little Whiff of Joy stamp gets another outing this week as the challenge from Tanda Stamps is to use spots on your creations this week. Willow is coloured with Pro Markers and the background is -Clouds from Stampscapes - Cobble stones from Sir Stampalot and Ducks from Joanna Sheen - all stamped with Stazon Stone Gray. The spotty background paper is from my stash and the tiny flowers in the corners are from a set of magazine freebies that I've had for ages.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
16 comments:
You have been busy Beryl, I just love this one as well. I'm patiently waiting for a couple of Willow stamps and this is one of them
Beryl x
Hi Beryl I love it Willow is gorgeous and I love the way you have used the cobblestones and ducks to create a little scene, the colouring is lovely.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Fabulous card Beryl - love how you've combined the stamps too
Ann x
Brilliant, just love the way you have stamped an entire sceen, lovely work Beryl!
This is lovely Beryl, love the image and your colouring is lovely
Wendy x
A lovley image Beryl, I love how you have coloured Willow, really cute
Hugs
Christine x
I love the chickenpox brolly, Beryl!!
xx
Thank's for joining in Beryl...I got/love those cobble stones too...they are really fabulous and really a must have! I used them for Wendy's rainy days challenge a couple of weeks ago! Great minds and all that!
regards
Sue
Smashing card and very appropriate for the weather conditions at the moment.The image is lovelyand I love the spotty paper.
Jacqui xx (Calexico)
ahh i love this one
linniex
How fabulous Beryl! I love these sweet images anyway, but your background makes it a perfect scene.
please go and pick up yor award on my blog
linniex
This is a beautiful card, I love the image but the way you have used the cobble stones and clouds as a background is perfect.
Love Terrie
Beryl this is fabulous! I love the scene you have created, I need those stamps lol. The cobbles are so effective. A truly brilliant card hun
hugs Bev x
Beryl this looks wonderful - I have made a note to check out that cobblestone stamp too - just love that!
I love the way you have done this card ... absolutely superb.
Jane xx
Post a Comment