The challenge for the Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week is to recycle. This image was on a birthday card my daughter gave me last year. I loved the image so much I know I would always keep it. I have also used the back of the card for the matting after colouring the edge with a metallic pen from Tescos. The swirls border is from Joanna Sheen's Cottage Garden CD and the corners were coloured with the same metallic pen and Cuttlebugged. After buying a humongous amount of flowers the other week I still didn't have any to match the card so the blue one (which started off gray) was coloured with the same pen again and the green one was coloured with a green metallic pen (same set) as the original was lime green. The black centre was from another box so it's a right mish mash of layers.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx
23 comments:
Fantastic card Beryl and well done on recycling another card for this weeks theme, thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x
what a fantastic card oh i just loooove the image
linniex
Gorgeous card Beryl and great recycling
Wendy x
Love the card Beryl, the colours are gorgeous.
A really classy card! And I love the colours.
Ali xx
fabby recycling
thanks for joining us this week on SCSC
Hugs Jane x
This is stunning Beryl...so classy. I think I will have to check out those pens at Tesco if you can make beautiful cards like this using them x
BTW...the pearlescent glue was from QVC...Dawn had them on last week. If you want the number give me a shout x
(10 massive bottles in gorgeous colours x)
Wow what a gorgeous image and it looks amazing with the swirls in the background.
Ann xxx
Gorgeous card Beryl, I love that image
Beryl x
Oooo its gorgeous Beryl.
Lorraine x
Stunningly beautiful. Love those flowers.
Jane xx
I must admit - as far as shop bought cards go, I do like those ones - but, they do look so much better when a crafty person has got their hands on it!! It's gorgeous!
Gorgeous card, I can see why you kept the original card - such a classy image.
What a fab card Beryl - so elegant.
hugs Bev x
How absolutely lovely. I really like the image and the corners too! Beautiful embellishment!!
What a beautiful card Beryl, love the image, and great idea about using the back of cards for layering, never thought about that, but sure will use your tip from now on. Thanks Louise x
Fab card,love the image and the addition of the flowers is great.
Love to see more photos of kitten!
Anesha:-)
Stunning! You'd never think that any of it was recycled
Ann x
Great card, love that image :) x
LOVE what you have done with this one...
xx
Fabulous card Beryl, the image is stunning! I love the paper and the flowers match perfectly. Debbie x
beautiful card Beryl I love the image and I agree it too good not to recyle thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x
Absolutely gorgeous.
Jacqui (Calexico)
Post a Comment