Sunday, 28 November 2010

Thank You


This week Rainbow Lady's challenge theme follows 'Thanksgiving' and I thought a 'thank you' card might fit the bill. I've now discovered that I don't have a really nice 'thank you' stamp so I'll be on the lookout for one pretty soon. The image is from MCS Countryside Gardens - I've printed the topper 4 times so I could pyramage it up for real. The bp is also on the same CD. I've used copper mirri paper to mount the images on to and the die cut greeting ribbon was white - coloured with Promarker.
Thanks very much for visiting today. Sorry if I haven't been visiting myself for a few days - it's all go at the moment - sorting out the arangements for a new kitchen, hospital and shopping trips with my friend Sue and getting ready for my trip to England next weekend (weather permitting.)
Beryl xx

7 comments:

Juls said...

this is just so beautiful, love the pyrimage effect you have created, soft elegant and gorgeous!! HUgs Juls

Rainbow Lady said...

A beautiful card Beryl and I love that thank you stamp. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

Anne said...

Beautiful card Beryl, so nice to see something other than Christmas! Take care and don't overdo things. Hugs x

Riet said...

So beautiful card Beryl,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jen said...

This is lovely Beryl, your matting and layering is super, looks like a special card and I do love roses too.
Jen x

Janet said...

Beautiful card! I love roses and I especially like the copper mirri matting and layering. Very chic.

Janet xx

Lavender Rose said...

The copper mats are very effective Beryl, such a pretty card and the bp is lovely.