The CD Sunday challenge this week is 'Shabby Chic'. I've used Joanna Sheens ATC assistant for the image and the bp is from another of Joanna's cd's (just wish I could remember which one - it's half a sheet left from another make). In real life the colours are a real good match but on screen somehow they don't go so well. You'll just have to take my word for it I'm afraid. I 'roughed up' the edges of the bp with a craft knife and edged it with Old Paper Distress Ink and also inked the ticket stamp from Crafty Ann with the same ink.
The piece of MS punched border I inked with Worn Lipstick and then just added a few pearls and a touch of ribbon.
Thanks very much for coming to visit.
Beryl xx
The piece of MS punched border I inked with Worn Lipstick and then just added a few pearls and a touch of ribbon.
Thanks very much for coming to visit.
Beryl xx

16 comments:
Lovely card Beryl, love the lady and her beautiful hat. I think your backing paper matches lovely. Hugs x ChrisB
Love this one Beryl, I'm really enjoying this weeks entries. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Hi Beryl,
This is a beautiful card. Gorgeous colours and papers and a very elegant image.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Fabulous Beryl - love the image. Its amazing what the ATC Assistant has to offer. Thanks for sharing with CD Sunday this week. Tess x
Love your gorgeous card Beryl.
luv
Debby
What a gorgeous card Beryl,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Beautiful card Beryl, so nice to see so many interpretations of this theme. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday
xxx
Hi ya Beryl
wow whata beautiful card, gorgeous image, sue,x
Another lovely card Beryl. I love those ladies and their hats.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Carol
xx
Its lovely Beryl. you definitely captured the shabby chic feel. I have one made but not sure if its shabby chic at all:( Hope you are keeping warm, if not get that old skipping rope out lol.
Pinky
Beryl, You are absolutely right! This image and the companion you showed me are just wonderful. Were we born at the wrong time? Should we be the lady in lace with the rose hat being courted by a handsome "gentle man" who knows what a lady really wants? Hummm! Guess we will never know. You did a marvelous job on coloring the image and I think you worry too much about it being just so. It is a lovely card.
Hugs and blessings, Martha
a very lovely and pretty card with a vintage feel. janex
this is just so gorgeous and elegant! Love it! Hugs Juls
My kind of card Beryl, it is beautiful. The image and backing paper all of it, just lovely.
Jen x
Fab card, very chic, thanks for joining us CD Sunday. xx
Oh wow Beryl - this is gorgeous. Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge.
Post a Comment