A chance to use my Jayne Netley Mayhew cd for The CD Sunday Challenge which this week is 'The Natural World'. The image is from JNM Part 2 and the bp is from the Crafters Companion Cute Companions CD. I punched a border strip with a Martha Stewart punch and added a thin strip of the bp to it. The ticket stamp is one of Crafty Ann's digis. You get a whole sheet of ticket stamps and now that I've printed the whole sheet I'm sure you'll be seeing some more of them
Thanks very much for visiting. Hope you all have a good weekend.
Beryl xx

20 comments:
Love the title for you card Beryl, I will keep singing 'Born Free' as it is a lovely song.
Super image to match the title. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday and good luck in the draw.
Christine xx
What a gorgeous card Beryl,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Hi Beryl,
This is a wonderful image. Gorgeous papers and a great layout.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Lovely Beryl, this is a great image and I do like the ticket so muct check those out. Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday and best of luck with the Draw.
Jenny xx
CD Sunday DT
Fabulous card Beryl - gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday. Tess x
HI Beryl, this is very lovely, I just adore Lions so this is right up my street. hugs chris xx
Lovely card Beryl, he's a very majestic fellow. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week xx
Thanks for joining in this week at CD Sunday with such a perfect card. Good luck in the draw Beryl. Hugs x
Thought that was your card Beryl, just saw it on cd sunday. Its just gorgeous and will go down a treat I'm sure.
Pinky
Hello Beryl, your card is just gorgeous. Perfect title and I love the image!
Clairex
Hi Beryl
I was just logging off and saw this pop up so just had to say hello and what a super image that lion is.
Yes, the fen gate is wide open, can;t seme to keep it shut the last few days. Hope it's not as bad up your way.
Have a good weekend.
B x
Hi Beryl
Handsome isn't he. All you need on a classic card.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Carol
x
Hi Beryl a fantastic card. I love the image . I have used it a few times. I love the bp you have used and how you've added abit to the punched strip. The ticket looks good. I'm off to have a look at those. Have a good weekend Hugs x ChrisB
Fabulous image, Beryl. I like the way you have combined the backing papers with the two different borders.
Janet xx
Hello Beryl
What a fabulous card with such a stunning and fabulous image. I love your brown and blue colour combination and the border punch.
irene
xxxx
glad to see you've not been blown away, wow, that wind!
Great card, fabulous image, I love lions, only ever see them at Chester Zoo though. Lovely crisp layout.
janex
I saw this CD and was very tempted, they are fantastic images aren't they. I love your lion and those bp's work brilliantly with him.
Hope you are having a great weekend. At last the weather is a bit brighter isn't it.
Hugs Lisax
Wow Beryl,
That is one handsome "kitty cat"...no lion! LOL! That really is a very nice image of the king of the beasts and your BP, punch and ticket accent it beautifully.
Love and hugs, Martha
Lovely card Beryl, great image and papers.
Pat xx
this is just stunning! Hugs Juls
Post a Comment