Monday, 15 November 2010

No Stamps Required (well - one)


 I've had fun today playing with My Craft Studio to make this 'card' for Rainbow Lady's challenge this week 'Thinking of You' The whole thing was made in MCS from the Fanciful Florals and Flourishes cd's. I haven't printed it out yet but it's sized to fit a 7 x 5 card. When I do print out I'll probably printed each element out seperately and then mount them up in the usual fashion to get some dimension.


 My second card was also made from My Craft Studio Images, some lace and a Marianne die cut swirl. The sentiment is a Hobby Art clear stamp. I'm entering this into the CD Sunday challenge - Lavender and Lace.


My third and final card today (this is a first for me - three cards in one day) was also made using My Craft Studio, Craft e Christmas, some punching with a Martha Stewart punch and some mirri card. This one is my entry for the Bah Humbug challenge this week 'Reindeer'.
So there we have it - only one stamp used for all three - and it doesn't seem right somehow. Back to ink and rubber for me for a while now I think.
Thanks very much for visiting today. I'm hoping to get some blog hopping done today too

Beryl xx

24 comments:

Unknown said...

wow I see you have been busy as well 3 beautiful cards, love the little reindeer all tangled up in the lights.
Chris x

Babs said...

WOW Beryl. you have made three gorgeous cards absolutley stunning, but my favourite has to be the second one, i just love that image.

Babs x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Beryl,
What a wonderful gallery of cards. All so different but beautiful in their own way. Great images and borders and magnificent crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Max said...

Hi Beryl,
3 Beautiful cards - you have been busy. Love your cute little Rudi all tangled up in the lights and the star paper looks gorgeous behind the white punched layer. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

pinky said...

Well done and only one stamp lol. They are lovely images Beryl and suit the occasions perfectly.
Pinky

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow - three fabulous cards Beryl - you certainly have been a busy girl today!!
Absolutely love the image of the girl blowing bubbles, and your MS frame on the third card is exquisite - sets the image off beautifully.
Hope everything is OK - Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Sue said...

Hi ya Beryl
oh you have been busy, gorgeous cards, luv the little girl blowin bubbles a beautiful image,sue,x

Christine said...

Three gorgeous cards Beryl, each perfect for the individual challenges. Good to see you back in blogland. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week and hope we see more of you.
Hugs xxx

Anne said...

A fabulous trio of cards Beryl and thanks so much for sharing them with us at CD Sunday. Hugs x

Carol said...

Lovely Lavender and Lace card Beryl. It suggests so much.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Carol
x

starcyl said...

Wow Beryl you have been busy, love all your cards and only one stamp!
Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Tess said...

Wow! fabulous cards Beryl - you have been busy. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Tess x

Rainbow Lady said...

A perfect card for the act of Remembrance Beryl I love it. Thanks so much Love Cynthia x

Annie said...

Great collection of cards. Love that reindeer one especially but I am biased.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! Dt

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Beryl,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

themessycraftroom said...

Hi Beryl, Three simply gorgeous cards. I love the reindeer he's so cute. Happy crafting. Hugs x ChrisB

Janet said...

Lovely cards, Beryl. I agree with you though,it never seems satisfying when the card is made from a cd or a graphics program. Get some inks out girl and get messy!

Janet xx

Martha said...

Well, you have blown me away Beryl. three beautiful cards in one posting!You know how I love the Martha Stewart punched square you did behind the reindeer (he is so sweet wrapped in the lights)...Spectacular! The other two are gentle and sweet in coloration and style. Wonderful cards dear heart. You have set the bar high for the rest of us for sure!

Love and blessings, Martha

brenda said...

Hi Beryl

Three great makes, I think the little girl blowing bubbles has to be my favourite, so is so adorable.

Hope all is well with you.

B x

Dawn said...

Hiyaaa!
I'm fine Beryl, it's so cold up here though.
Love your cards Beryl, and the lion one is stunning!

hugs
Dawn
x

Jen said...

A trio of lovely cards. The reindeer made me smile.
Jen x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Hi Beryl
hope your well, tried to comment yesterday, naughty blogger playing up.
fab fab cards, you have been creative, love that pretty girl. great cd.
janex

Purple Crazy said...

Wow, what a busy bee you've been, they are all gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week. xx

Juls said...

fabulous makes! I have this CD, you have made me want to get it out and have a play!! Thanks for your inspiration! Hugs Juls