It's the last challenge of the year from the Bah Humbug team and it's 'Feeling the Blues'. So - because it's the last I'm entering two cards this time. The first is a gorgeous image from Delicious Doodles. The bp is from a Graphicus Guild paper pack. The bp on the second is a freebie download from Glenda Waterworth and the stamps used - village scene - Seredipity - deer - Hobby Art and sentiment - See D's.
I'm looking forward to getting well ahead with next years Christmas cards with next years challenges. Thank you girls for a great challenge.
Thanks for looking.
Beryl xx


21 comments:
Bery both these cards are totally awesome. wow!!!!
Thanks so much for your support at Bah! Humbug! throughout the whole of last year. We do appreciate it and hope to see you back in 2011.
Don't forget to check back on Friday for our winners of the year.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT
Hi Beryl two gorgeous cards. Really love the first one, it looks stunning. Love the backing papers too. Hugs x ChrisB
Really pretty shades of blue Beryl, and of course the image is very delicate and beautiful.
Pinky
love the effects you have created here! HUgs Juls
What a wonderful cards Beryl,I love the images and your papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Hi Beryl,
These are very elegant cards. I lov ethe blues and the fabulous images.
Great work.
Hugs,
Fiona x
What beautiful cards Beryl, they are both gorgeous :-)
Claire xx
Oh you are a smarty pants Beryl, two cards!!! Both absolutely gorgeous. Hugs xx
Two gorgeous cards Beryl, love the images and the papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Bah Humbug this week. Glad you have a nice stash of Christmas cards now.
Pay xx
Hi Beryl
two fabulous cards, lovely images, beautiful papers & design, sue,x
Beryl, two fabulosu cards. I love how you have used different tones of blue for each card. Your backing papers are gorgeous. The reindee on your first card look stunning and so regal. I love the freebie image on the second.
Thank you so much for joining in our last challange of 2010, and your support of Bah!Humbug!
irene
xxxx
Beautiful card Beryl.
luv
Debby
Ooooooh Beryl ... you have treated us to 2 more beautiful cards for our final challenge. Especially like the first stamp. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!
Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT
Beryl,
These two are just so beautiful. Love the deer images on both, and the background paper is spectacular. EXCELLENT card making! You have wonderful talent and it shows.
Love and hugs, Martha
Hi Beryl
These are gorgeous.
Sorry not visited in a few days, optic neuritis again so computer limited to short bursts.
B x
Hi Beryl
Beautiful creations .. .. I love them both but the first is my favourite.
I hope all is well with you.
Love Jules xx
Both are lovely Beryl Love Elizabeth x
2 most gorgeous heartwarming cards, love the papers and those regal dear. janex
Two stunning cards! I just love images of deer and the digi is superb. Fabulous work.
Janet xx
They are both gorgeous Beryl, love them!
Hi Beryl
Just popped by to say Happy Christmas and wish you all the best for the New Year too.
Ann xxx
Post a Comment