This week on the team from Bah Humbug want us to make a card using 'Fancy Folds'. I've chosen to make a card from the teardrop template which I've had for ages and only used a couple of tiimes.
The flower is cut from a nestie die, each layer coloured with Fired Brick Distress ink and then edged with gold glitter. The swirly leaf stamp behind it is a Clarity stamp. I've punched a matt from some red mirri card and added a sentiment from a U Mount Christmas set. It's finished off with a few red gems.Thanks very much for visiting.
Beryl xx

18 comments:
Oh Beryl this is absolutely gorgeous, love the shape of your card, the flower, background and the inside - just beautiful. Thanks for joining in at Bah Humbug this week.
Pat xx
Hi Beryl what a beautiful card, love your swirly stamp, love how you have distressed your nestie, the whole card is just fab.
Babs x
wow Beryl this is very beautiful, so love the shape.
hugs chris xx
Beryl this is fabulous - those teardrop cards can be so effective and this one is a beauty.
Thanks so much for fancy folding with us this week at Bah! Humbug! Hope we will see you again when our new challenge begins on Friday.
Ann xxx
I love this Beryl. Most unusual and very striking indeed. Guess you need to dust the template off and use it a lot more. Your medallion is perfect for the design.
Janet xx
Stunning work Beryl, that fold is really effective.
B x
Hi ya Beryl
a beautiful card, luv the shape,gorgeous flower, sue,x
Its beautiful Beryl, have never tried that shape before but its very effective especially with the layered nestie flower.
Pinky
Hi Beryl,
This is absolutely gorgeous. Superb crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona x
Beryl,
This is a new shaped card for me and you did a fantastic job on it. Love the curve, and that Martha Stewart punched edge and the leaves and flower and...and...the whole of it is just lovely!
Love and hugs, Martha
Striking card Beryl, love the flower. Have a great weekend. Anesha :)
Hi Beryl a beautiful card love the flower . I've never tried that shape. Hugs x ChrisB
A beautifully crafted and designed card, love your flower and the lovely sentiment , now I'm thinking of that great Christmas song think it's Matt Monrow.
janex
What a gorgeous card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.x
Hello Beryl
What a fabulous card, I love the tear drop design card. What a fabulous flower and stunning flourishes. Love your border punch.
Stunning card Beryl, I love that shape and that flower is gorgeous
Claire xx
pretty work
so very elegant! Love the shape of your card! HUgs Juls
Post a Comment