Sunday, 6 January 2013

Peerless Designs - Art Nouveau



This week at CD Sunday we have a sponsor - Peerless Designs. The theme is 'Art Nouveau' and I'm so glad that the ladies from Peerless designs sent us some files to work with as I don't think I had anything that would pass for Art Nouveau in my stash. There is also a CD kindly donated by Peerless Designs for one lucky person to win.
I've used Craft Artist to put the design together, the main image and the backing papers are from Peerless Designs and I added a few bits and bobs from another kit I had in my digikit library - but like the dipstick that I am - forgot to make note of which one it was.
I hope you'll be able to join us this week.
Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx

15 comments:

sue-b said...

Love the layout Beryl and the pretty flowers.
sue-b xx

starcyl said...

I do like this Beryl, it is well put together. xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

this is gorgeous Beryl. Love the piramarged image and lovely rich colours. janex

Jocelyn said...

I love this one Beryl, the colours are perfect and a great layout.
Jocelyn x
PS Thank you for my lovely birthday card.

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous. I will be entering the challenge (for the first time in ages) - will be searching for a suitable image later. Ali x

brenda said...

This is so very different Beryl, the image very eye-catching and you have picked out the colours from the image perfectly.

B x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Beryl, I like the layered image and the design.
Kevin xx

lisa said...

Happy New Year, Beryl. I hope Christmas treated you kindly and you managed to get around despite the awful weather.
I love the beautiful image on this card, she's gorgeous. I love the art deco style.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
hugs Lisax

pinky said...

Its a gorgeous one Beryl, love all the layers. Not sure if I will be entering this one though, wouldn't have a clue where to start lol.

Pat said...

Such a gorgeous card Beryl, I love Art Nouveau and this image is beautiful, great layout too.

Pat xx

Juls said...

wowzer, so stylish!! Hugs Juls

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely creation. Have a great week.

Christine B. said...

A great card and very stylish. Love the colours.Hugs x ChrisB

craftimamma said...

Beautiful card Beryl and once again I am in awe of your skills on the computer. I seriously don't have a clue where to start.

This is the first chance I've had for a proper visit round my fave blogs since before Christmas so I'd like to wish you a very happy New Year and the best of everything for 2013.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Irene said...

A beautiful card Beryl. The design layout is brilliant.
luv
irene
xxxx