Sunday, 20 January 2013
Forever in Blue Jeans
Three quarters through January already and another CD Sunday Challenge. This time it's been chosen by fellow team mate Sue. The backing papers are from Funky Hand's Papercraft Factory Wishes and Kisses CD. The image is from Sassy Studio Designs - coloured with Pro markers, and the sentiment was in a set of freebies from a magazine. I used some rainbow card for the matting of the image and also for the Cuttlebug corners and the Spellbinders oval. A punched strip to cover the join in the papers using a Martha Stewart punch.
I'd also like to enter this card into the Charmed Cards and Crafts blog challenge - which is to make a card for a teenager or and older child. The challenge lasts till the end of the month if you want to take a peek.
If you join us at CD Sunday this week - please remember to mention which CD you've used in the making of your project. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Your pretty sunny card warms up this cold January morning Beryl.
Why is it that whenever the UK gets a cold burst the Country comes to a standstill ? So much I planned this weekend and we can hardly get out of the Fen let alone further afield.
Keep warm,
B x
Lovely card. Hope you are keeping warm. We played snow golf yesterday, great fun! Hope furry baby is keeping warm. :)
trendy image and gorgeous pretty design and papers.
Bet you've missed your dancing with the snow, coming down hard again here, Bobs at work and Sams gone to Chester, hope they get home ok.
stay warm. janex
This is lovely Beryl, the papers work so well with the image, beautifully coloured by the way, reminds me of the 60's when bib and brace where the fashion.
sue-b xx
Hi Beryl a lovely card love the lovely coloured papers you have used. Hugs x ChrisB
Fabulous card Beryl, I love your fresh papers and fab image. Like Sue I can remember when bib and brace jeans were the fashion - I'm sure I had some, but I think it must have been in the 70's.
Pauline
x
Hi Beryl.
Hope you are surviving all this white stuff. It's a great excuse to stay in and craft!!!!
I love your pretty card, it reminds me of Spring with those fresh flowers and your lady looks as though she's enjoying being outside.
Stay warm
Hugs Lisax
Lovely card Beryl, that flower paper is gorgeous and goes so well with the other paper and the beautiful image. Hope you are keeping warm in this cold spell.
Pat xx
This is gorgeous Beryl, I like the image the design the colours and the corners.
Kevin xx
Absolutely love your gorgeous card Beryl.
luv
Debby
Hi Beryl
Well that is it .. .. you have me singing Neil Diamond's "Forever in Blue Jeans" now!! (Showing my age now LOL!!).
Great card for an older child. Brilliant image and great paper choices.
We had snow most of yesterday and overnight and it is coming down again now!!
Have a good day Beryl and stay safe.
Love Jules xx
A super card Beryl - beautiful colouring and layout. I'm singing along with Jules at the moment!
Have a lovely day - hope your weather is better than ours!
Hugs, Sylvia xx
Lovely card Beryl, love it! The colours are fab and your card would be perfect for an older child. Thanks so much for entering the challenge xxx
Post a Comment