Monday, 21 January 2013
Hello there..
I'm entering this card into this month's challenge from Stamping Sensations. The theme is 'Friendship' and as I have a friend with a birthday next week - this is what I came up with for her. She's more of a 'dog' person but I'm hoping to convert her someday.
I've used this Penny Black stamp which I've had for quite a while - and not used nearly enough (I've also done one in another colour so you may see that soon). I've coloured with Promarkers and mounted it onto Nestability ovals. The bp is Pink Petticoat vintage rose collection and I added a couple of Cuttlebug corners.The pink strip is the reverse side of the dark pink card and I've punched it with a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is made up from a set of words from Rubbadubbadoo magnetic stamps and then cut out with a Spellbinders die. Lastly I added a row of nail heads.
It's still snowing here - just the fine stuff but it's adding to the six inches we had last week which shows no sign of thawing. I'm staying put until I really need to go out - and I really need to go out tomorrow night. I haven't been dancing since the Saturday before last and I'm getting stir crazy - as is Leo.
Thank you for visiting today.
Hope you are all keeping warm and safe.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Poor Leo, tell him that the white stuff will go away soon. Love your card, the image is just adorable and beautifully coloured. Hope you both keep nice and warm. Hugs Anesha
Beautiful card Beryl, I love the adorable image, the papers and the sentiment.
Kevin xx
Lovely card Beryl, cute image, I have loads of PB stamps which I don't use nearly enough these days, super layout and bp. We had quite a bit of snow overnight and its been snowing that fine stuff since about 11.00 this morning, I know what you mean about going stir crazy I get very restless when I can't go out all day. Anyway keep warm and I hope you manage to get out tomorrow.
Pat xx
Gorgeous card, that image works so beautifully with the ovals. xx Flora
I like dogs and cats, well most animals really, love this image and have, hard to colour though. Your card is very pretty. janex
This is a really pretty card Beryl, I love your sweet image and lovely combination of pinks - I'm sure your friend will treasure it.
Pauline
x
Well the very cute look of this cat should definitely convert her Beryl, this is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky
You'll definitely convert your friend with this, Beryl. Who could resist a puss bearing such pretty tulips.
We've had our first proper snow today so it's been a day of crafting for me too.
Keep warm and I hope you manage to get out tomorrow.
Hugs Lisax
Love this, Beryl, the image is adorable and so beautifully coloured. Pretty papers and delightful diecuts too! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations, and good luck.
Lynne
Hi Beryl
A gorgeous creation. Two of my favourites .. ... Penny Black and Pink Petticoat!!
I hope you get to do your dancing today .. .. hubby cleared his car with a broom (whilst I used the fish slice on the lights and windows LOL!!).
Take care if you venture out!
Love Jules xx
Gorgeous Beryl, I've not seen that image before it's so cute. Fed up of the snow here as well, roll on summer lol. Elizabeth xxx
Still snowed in here as well Beryl, but don't need to tell you what it's like in the Fen's do I.
Stir crazy is about right, I threaten to go out yesterday but everyone kicked up a fuss because my car is rear wheel drive, so of course I stayed indoors yet again.
Your very pretty card is a gentle reminder that spring is perhaps not too far away, before the snow the bulbs were peeping through.
Thanks to joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge is month.
B x
What a beautiful card Beryl.
Hugs Riet.xx
A fabulous creation, beryl! great colouring too. Thank you for joining in with our Friendship theme at Stamping Sensations challenge this month, and good luck!
Post a Comment