Sunday, 13 January 2013

Vintage Vogue



Good morning. Cold and frost here so I won't be going anywhere unless I have too. Not many entries for last week - not sure if it wasn't a popular theme or we're still trying to get bsck into the swing after the Christmas hols. So theme on CD Sunday this week is 'Vintage Vogue' - chosen by team mate Jenny. Not sure if this particular fashion qualifies as 'vintage' but I thought it was about time this stamp saw some ink on it's surface. Stamped with Memento and coloured with Promarkers it's mounted onto a background from Debbi Moore's Shabby Chic Paper Delights CD. I coloured some white card with the same blue as in the image and over stamped with a Creative Expressions text stamp - then punched out for the flowers.The leaves are a Cheery Lynn die and the swirl is a Sissix.
Hope you can join us this week - if you do - remember to mention which CD has been used in the making of your project.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx


14 comments:

Linby said...

I think they call the 70s fashion vintage now! I have this stamp from Clarity you've made a beautiful card with it.
Linbyx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, love the red dress. Keep warm. It's not as cold here as it was yesterday. :)

Crafty Lark said...

Gorgeous card, love the design and especially your colouring. xx Flora

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

I'd say very vintage, gorgeous classy image , beautiful flowers.
janex

brenda said...

The same weather here Beryl, but I still prefer it to the rain.

Oh to be able to carry off that outfit and have that tiny waist, at five foot nothing I can but dream.

It's a rather lovely card and the little touches of blue really lift it.

B x

Irene said...

A beautiful card Beryl. The stamp is gorgeous, oooooooo for a waist like the image LoL
luv
irene
xxxx

pinky said...

Looks lovely and vintage to me Beryl, very grown up card and the papers and embellishments certainly add to that in vogue feel! We had a 10min snowfall here and now its just cold and damp!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Beryl, I like the image the distressing and the swirl, I will enter the challenge this week.
Kevin xx

Christine B. said...

Lovely card Beryl very chic. It's freezing here, only just about keeping warm. Hugs x ChrisB

Pat said...

Such a gorgeous card Beryl, that image is beautiful and I love the colours you have used.

Pat xx

lisa said...

She's a beauty, Beryl. Oh for a figure like that!!!!
It's been a beautiful weekend here, cold and sunny. Even managed a few hours in the garden yesterday!!
Hope you have a good week.
Hugs Lisax

Chrissie said...

A lovely card Beryl and I think it's definitely vintage sweetie.
Loved your flowers btw, what a clever idea
Chrissie xx

cotnob said...

This is lovely Beryl, such an elegant image and I love your contrasting flowers.
Pauline
x

Juls said...

so very stylish!! Hugs Juls