Another challenge from CD Sunday - and the last one for this year. I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas - whatever you were up to. It's the last week, for now a least, that our guest designer Lynn in with us so I do hope you'll pop across to her blog to see how she made her latest creation for the challenge.
So - the challenge theme this week - chosen by Carol - is 'Think of a Number'.
I have made a card for my grandson who has a birthday this week. His parents, in their infinite wisdom???, bought him a drum kit for Christmas. I'm so glad I didn't buy that house just across the road from them now.
The cd backing paper and the main image are from MCS Carousel of Classics. The pieces of musical paper are from the La Pashe Best of 2012 cd and I put them through a ribbler for texture.
I hope you'll find time to join us this week - lots of scope with the theme. Just remember to mention which CD has been used in your project if you do join in.
Thank you for visiting.
Beryl xx

11 comments:
Brilliant card Beryl, I love the drum kit and the papers, All the best for 2013.
Kevin xx
Great card Beryl. Hope your grandson has a soundproof room to use his drum kit! :) Have a Happy New Year. :)
A brilliant card for a teenage Grandson Beryl - the image is fab., and I love the ribbled background paper. Ribblers are definitely "in" at the moment - thank goodness I didn't throw mine away!
Wishing you and yours a very happy 2013 - Hugs, Sylvia xxx
this is great for a boy card, sooner see drums on a card than hear them LOL!
Lynn x
A brilliant card for a teenager. The imge and papers are great.
Happy New Year.
luv
irene
xxxx
Happy New Year, hope you had a good Christmas,not like me.
Your card is fab and so right for your Grandson. My Mum's cousin was a drummer and he made a good living playing in a band .
janex
Brill card Beryl, just right for a teenager, love the effect of the ribbler on the paper.
sue-b xx
Now that's a cool card for a 15th Beryl, bet he loves it and his drums even if the neighbours don't. We have a set of drums here too lol but thankfully my daughter is a Uni for most of the time lol. happy New year to you Beryl.
Fabulous card Beryl, I love what you've done with the musical backing paper. My son is in a band and they always have to practice at the drummers house because the drums are the most difficult to transport - I'm so thankful, it's noisy enough when he just practices his guitar and sings on his own!
Pauline
x
Such a fabulous card Beryl, I always find myself stuck for ideas for teen boys but this is perfect.
Happy New Year to you and your family sweetie.
Chrissie xx
fun card!! Hugs Juls
Post a Comment