Sunday, 16 December 2012
Love those Tatty Teddies
Thank you for all your lovely entries to the Frosty Days Challenge from CD Sunday. It was my choice so it's up top me to pick a top three. Oh - it's going to be hard!!
This week it's Wendy's choice - and it's Teddy Bears. I'm sure we've all got some Teddies of some sort - I'm using an image from the Digital Designer Tatty Teddy CD. It featured a lot last year and has done so this year too. Both image and bp are from the CD. A Memory box corner die, some self adhesive paper lace and a greeting from Chocolate Baroque finish it off.
Please let us know which CD you use in the making of your project - no matter how small the element.
As this is being posted I'll be getting ready for my first trip back to Wales since leaving in January.
I'm going to visit my friend Sue and just have to concentrate on that and not all the other stuff.
Thank you for visiting today.
Beryl xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Gorgeous card Beryl, I do love Tatty Teddy, this one of my fav images, x
Love Tatty Teddy Beryl and this is a beautiful card. Have a safe trip to Wales and a good catch up with Sue.
Christine xx
Fabulous card Beryl, love Tatty ted, i love the paper lace and the die cut too. xx
I love your card Beryl. Tatty Teddies is about the only cd from DoCrafts that I don't have.
Enjoy your trip to Wales - here in South Wales it's quite wet and miserable but I'm sure you and your friend won't mind the weather.
This is gorgeous Beryl, I love Tatty Teddy and your papers and corner die cut are the perfect accompaniment for him.
Pauline
x
Really cute card. Have a great week.
Gorgeous card Beryl, love the image and the beautiful bp.
Pat xx
Gorgeous card Beryl, I like the sweet Tatty ted the papers and the snowflake corner.
Kevin xx
Just the inspiration I need. Have a card to make for a one year old to give to his Mum. I just love this one Beryl.
cute!!!! Hugs Juls
Aaaawww he is a great favourite of mine and I like the way you have warmed Christmas with the pink. xx Flora
Oh what a gorgeous card and wonderful bear too.
luv
Debby
Love your festive bear, Beryl. Hope you enjoy your visit to your friend. At least the weather has improved now for travelling.
Hope you have a good week. The wreath base is in the post!!
Hugs Lisax
Hi Beryl
I love those Tatty Teddies too .. .. they always look so cute .. .. just like the Forever Friends ones.
Great card and I love the corner die.
Hope your trip to Wales has been good. I bet your friend was pleased to see you.
Love Jules xx
This Santa teddy is so adorable, much nicer than a bearded old man. Great design too.
Have a lovely visit to beautiful Wales, a piece of my heart will always yearn for Wales, and have fun with your friend.
You seem to have a wonderful social life now, so glad for you.
janex
Just having a little catch up Beryl, so sorry it's been a while trying hard to get there.
Really like the one with the sheep and cottage further down, the Robin image is quite delightful and nice layout as well and the one in this post is so sweet was a lovely warm Christmas feel.
B x
Just gorgeous Beryl!
I love these papers and your cute image, but I'd kill for that corner die sweetie.
Chrissie xx
I love the colours you've used on this, and the frosty corner die is the perfect finishing touch.
Marina
Gorgeous card that Teddy is so adorable. I love your corner die. Hugas x ChrisB
Post a Comment